The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
SYT - RAINEE - to cool you off

Bros,

Another SYT to cool you off this hot hot season

Name : RAINEE
Ht : 1.57m
Wt : 45kg
Stats : 33B'24'35

Damage : $150/90/2 shots

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 15-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
potty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SYT - RAINEE - to cool you off

was 2nd customer since she got off the plane.

First thing I must say is she look almost exactly like Rainie Yang. The lady host on Ricky Wu's show 'Guess Guess Guess'. She's like the cute queen of Taiwan.

I am not going into the whole bonking thing because it wasn't very interesting for me. I was so tired. However, she does give me the impression she doesn't do this a lot but quite accomodating.

I must say however, Rainie Yang is flat chested but she definitely not lor. Imagine Rainie Yang with B-cup boobs.

Definitely a SYT. For me it was like, WTF, I am bonking a TW star!!!!

RTF : Yes!!! but not a working day lar. Damn wasted ar... could have done more if I wasn't so tired.
Old 16-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

yes bro. I will arrange...

Old 16-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Anymore FRs for Rainee? Her looks kills!
Old 17-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Elites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bonnie !

MY FR on RAINEE

Looks - 8/10
accomodative - 10/10
body - 7/10
boob - 7/10 ( will be higher for Bxxb lover)

Overall quite nice. Just tat mayb she too tired so a bit under my expectation =p

Keke.. Recommendation level = 4 out of 5 stars
Old 18-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fantasyworld is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for bro bonnie for arranging a session at such a short notice.

Here's a short FR.

Face : 8 (syt look)
Body : 9 (slim and tight body)
Boobs : 9 (for boobs lover)
Service : 9 (accomodating and got gf feeling)
Overall : 9 (relaxing session after a week of work stress)
RTF : No, coz bonnie got too many gems in hand already. Didn't get to try Vivian the last time round. Regret leh.
Old 21-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
HolyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: SYT - RAINEE - to cool you off

To all Bro who is still wondering if this is puy or what..
what's the diff. IMOP she's look like Rainee to me and the real person is definately better than the picture. She got a sharper, sweeter and SYT face. really no regret..

If you like Puy or Rainee lookalike ... wait for what? waiting for her to go back and regret?! This is my first time dealing with Bro Bonnie. Alway prompt reply just tat timing does not match my schedule. But she's still entertain me. Thank again

Here my FR :

not really a FR person. I fast forward a little bit. After a long week with work, meeting, training and etc. I was finally free on sat night. Dunno what cross my mind, decide to try my last min (as in available soon?) arrangement for either Rain or Alex Without putting much hope (alway no slot). Bro Bonnie REPLY ! Yes both available at 10pm slot. mai tu liao. Alway no slot suddendly give me so many choices. Got to stress my head again. On 1 hand its a celebritity lookalike the other good service SYT. Since miss the Rain the last time, just go for it.

Fast Forward to hotel room... was a quite tired when reach hotel. Was thinking of backing out. But it's been a while so what the hack the most spend $150 with a celebrity look alike and sleep inside also good. hahaha

Door open a really SYT open the door. I'm not really know how to talk person. So just sit down. Rain did try to break the ice prepare the bath tub and perform some neck massage. she ask me a silly question (at that time i thought) 'Taken your dinner?' - 10pm liao. it's supper time sure take one ma. Which goondu have not (in my head lah) Sure. I just laugh and bit and ask her bad lor.. and reason that she have not ?!?!?! Feel damn bad...
Ask if she want to take a quick bit or she want to carry on she say it's okay lah. I'm her 9 customer tat day. Boy is she busy...Never know she's tat busy, even though not much fr abt her. I guess Bro out there just want to keep her to themselves.

Fast forward to bathroom. Was actually feeling really tired during the bathing... so i was sort of trying to 'relax' Rainee got 'worried' thought i was not happy with her 'service' i told her that I i was fine just tired. She given the smile that melt my hard. Guess I was all charged up

Fast forward bedroom, with such a sweet smile and face how tired will also will raise to the ocassion DID it.

1hr up. Still got 1/2 hr. should have time for round 2. But i prefer having her company. It's really a GF feeling. Massage here and there. Hug Hug her and there. The thought of round 2 does not cross the mind. something its the bringing back those gf feeling that fun. maybe i got a deprived sxx life. Dunno why what of nowhere my bro rise again. Rain ask 'condom?' But I got a feeling time about come. what the time, I thought she know the time, go for it loh when Suddently her HP ring. she BOSS call and times up !?!?! Put on rain coat liao !?!? thought can quickie... dunno what she say to boss guess someone is coming...
dont want to make thing difficult so I volunte to go loh. She say sorry and can feel she feel really bad about the situation...

When I about to go to bathroom and bath... KNOCK KNOCK ?!?! WTF ?!?! Another Bro already at the door !!?!? my thought was don't sabo leh... Bro was rise suddely go sleeping mode. not a good feeling to meet a bro at the hotel door leh (Got to say sorry to the bro waiting for Rainee ) Just some miscommunication lah... I think Bro Bonnie call to ask the bro to leave first...so paisay. Anyway I quick quick bath and off I go loh. no bro I want to wait long also..

Feel bad and SMS Bro Bonnie (cos it's true that i overlook the time) She aplogise also...No hard feeling. (Bro Bonnie I'm not complaining )

Anyway here's my Summary

Face : 8.5 (syt look real sweet when she smile Very sharp)
Body : 8.5 (slim and tight body)
Boobs : 9 (for boobs lover - sometime get excited and press too hard
Service : 9.5 (accomodating and gf feeling don't even give sign that she hungry or tired. i'm the 8 or 9 customer for the day)
Overall : 9 (relaxing session after a week of work stress)
Price : $150 + 10 tips (really gd service)
RTF : not for now, if got $$ will try Alex or jolin.

Am a last min person... hopefully bonnie ger not that busy. Miss vivan when she was in town. Up me if you like my FR .If you don't just PM me instead of zapping me.

If any bro like to take pic (I did manage to take lah. Did not ask or try) or share same room with Rainee look alike pls contact Bro Bonnie.
Old 21-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 22
Keng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud of

Had my time with her over the weekend.

Now I understand the 'hype' for her over her 1st trip and it is definitely justified. Even if the association with the taiwan cutie is not mentioned, her beauty alone is worth the admission tickets.

Perfect oval-shape face with expressive eyes that call out to anyone who happen to look her way; and be electrified.

Slim, tan body with a 'no silicon' bosom that is still holding up well.

Delicate manners that makes you want to put your arms around her to shield her from harm.

Knows her job well and performs with a certain gutso that belies her age and experience.

Kisses well and seem truely aroused with her breathless moans by your ears, urging you on to climax.

Had a hard time saying goodbye to this sweet gem. Hope she will be back for future trips.

Signing off with sweet memories of the time I had with her....

Cheers.
Old 21-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 22
Doofus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoofus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.

How to begin?

Very rarely have I seen any FL this young, this cute and this untainted before. Most FLs in this line are quite pros, but Rainie is a rare gem.

Before I begin, Yes, she is Puy. She said her sister gave her this nickname (meaning fat like in Hokkien) when she was young. Looking at her now, I don't detect any baby fat nor any stretch marks when I was err giving her lovely slim, taut body a thorough inspection hehe

Must have been a mean sister to tease her like this.

She said she was here abt 3 months ago so the timeline is right. And she has these two tattoos on her back. On her right shoulder is a crescent moon-face which she called a bad moon and in the middle is a triangular design of what looks like mini pagodas. It was my loss for not knowing her then.

But back to the beginning, she looked genuinely prettier than her picture, and she looked fairer than most LOS girls.

But what won me over was her smile, which was really endearing, kissed with a small (some would say sexy) mole on her cheek.

Her translucent nightdress was barely holding her surprisingly large breasts in place. It is still boggling to me how she can support such ample bosoms on such a small and slim frame. WOW. And I am happy to report they are all REAL, BABY!!

Damn, it's hard writing an FR, when there's just so much to write about her, and I keep getting reminded of various tender moments.

Like when she kissed, it is with such abandon, when her tongue probes anxiously to find yours. When you hold her in your arms and she leans forward to kiss you... if only one could capture such moments for an eternity.

Such a young fragile creature. Take good care of her, bros. It's very rare to find such a girl as Puy.
Old 23-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 19
Ah Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to behold
I can understand other bros' unwillingness to post FRs for her now.

Ah Jet FRs all super-long detailed ones, and I've been trying to word out an FR since I got back from my session. But I can't quite bring myself to.

I'll skip the dirty, but I'll have to say I believe I wasn't the only one with the "stun" look on my face seeing "Rainie Yang" BBBJing me. Seems she knows, and I think she actually gets a kick out of that.

Chatted with her a bit in between. Poor thing can't sleep till like 5 in the mornings. Going through what others have posted, now you know why she seems so tired all the time.

BTW Boss says she'll be here for another week, but she tells me she's going back next Mon? Which is which?

And yes, it was hard to say goodbye, even more so when she said that she won't come back again. Bros wanna RTF, better do so soon.

ไม่เห็นจะมีเหตุผลต้องเสียใจ
Old 23-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Rainee this afternoon. I shall not post my usual blow by blow, long, long FR, just a brief write up. Very tired, running around whole day in the terrible weather...

Looks : 8/10
I am not into the original Rainie from TW but this Rainee really looks like her. Similarity aside, this Rainee is naturally very pretty. I think I can classify her as SYT.

Body : 8/10
A very petite gal. Has some stretch marks around the buttocks area. No issues. She told me she was plump last time. Nice, firm & fleshy butt.

Boobs : 9/10
She is what I call "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" When I 1st saw her pic, I thought "OMG, very big wor" Then when I saw her in person just now wearing her dress, cannot tell so big leh. BUT, when we started to undress to bathe that's when the "hidden neh neh" showed itself. Big! Firm! No Sagging! More than a handful lah. Light brown nipples with big aereola(pardon the spelling mistake). Very lickable and suckable.

Action : 7/10
Quite standard. She knows how to use her breasts to arouse you. Giving you a Breast F**K in the tub and bed. Her catbath was focused on the neck, ears and nipples. BBBJ was quite hard for me. No complains though. Licking of my balls was a turn on. Naturally wet and tight p***y. Lovely sight when you penetrate her in missionary. Breasts high enough to lick her nipples so you dun have to arch down too much. After around 30mins of foreplay and due to her tight p***y, I could only pump her in 1 position for around 10mins and erupted into cd. Too tired to go for 2 nd round.

Service/Massage : 8/10
Good strength in her hands for a relaxing rub down. Satisfied. The bath was fun! The rest SOP.

Attitude : 9/10
Very friendly and chatty. Smile was perpetually on her face. Had a very nice conversation with her. Standard of english is quite good.

Summary
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my session. Her smile, hot bod and attitude more than made up for the SOP service. She should improve with age. She also told me that she'll be leaving on Monday and may not come back. So Bros that want to enjoy her company, pls hurry.

Sis Bonnie, thanks again for the prompt and hassle free set up of my session. Looking forward to more sessions.

p.s. She gave me a description of her sister. Make me "lau chui nua" Maybe you can consider bringing her back...
Old 24-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

Just had my session with Rainee, Puy. Now I know why no FR. All gg to keep for themselves .. ahhaah

Should have go by CTE earlier, some stupid oil spill at the junction of SLS thus causing a long jam along the road after Eminent Plaza making me really impatient and almost knocked down a blangadesh worker.

Knocked on the door and can hear her pulling the curtain. So I suppose she was smoking. Opened the door and a very SYT greet me. Ho seh Liao I think to myself .. No regrets coming.

Somehow she just woke up and abit blur. So she went to brush her teeth and suppose to lay the water. Out she comes and we chatted and do abit of frenching and ruba ruba. Seeing her in her mini-skirt and spag top make me feel like bonking a gf kind. Then she go and say forget to lay the water .. haha her expression was very cute.

We continue to ruba, roll on the bed and undress. Her knockers were great ! abit too small for her body frame. Procced to shower and shower are quite SOP. Scrub everywhere and give me a BF and bbbj. Still okie to me (inface is the most lousy among the FL i tried from sbf) But I am not complaining cos like bonking gf feeling. Usually my xgf give me only ok bj.

Proceed to bed and action starts. Her catbath is not too bad. I got sensitive ear and she keep attacking. SOP and I <Fast forward> .. I asked for 69 and can hv a nice view of her puss. Wah .. very nice leh. So I FF her and ask for condom. ACtually she was bbbj me, but 'lousy' so no urge to cum. So I procced to FJ.

I take things very slowly cos I scare cum too fast and also 2nd time cannot cum. hehe
Start with M. BEST VIEW IMO
Bonking YCL with big boobs then she close her eyes and give soft moans. Can u Imagine? ahhaha
then to CG and the end with Doggy. Not sure if I hurt her. She said abit pain after I am done. Maybe doggy bonk aibt too hard. So sorry and she say is okie.

She gave an ok massage. And I never go for 2nd shot. Just chat up with her, hug and watch TV together. I ask her to go do a nose job then become very chio. She slapp my forehead .. lol.
She ask me go BKK find her . . .

Phone rang and I paid up and leave.

Looks: 8/10
SYT
Does resemble the TW host Yang ChenLing from certain angle. But she got a lower side profile and flatter nose. Face also rounder compare to the TW host

Boobs: 8.5/10

Real, Big and Soft , Big light brown nip

BBBJ: 6/10 ( not deep and enough suction but I am not complaning)

GFE : 8/10

Attitude: 7.5/10 ( think she cant sleep + tired + early slot )

Overall: 8.5/10
She returning on Monday .. so want to try her be fast

RTF: Mix feeling + no $
See how first ..
Old 25-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for FRs and support.

Rainee is fully booked today already....

Last 2 days for her, get your booking in fast!

Old 25-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Titan303 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had Rainee just now, Must say to be very good for me. Nice boobs, yummy.
Too bad going back soon. But that means will have SYT replace her soon. Cant wait. Rating as follows.

Face: Sweet smile and pretty.

Boobs: Big, soft and yummy.

BBBJ: Hardworking but not there much suction

Overall: 8

Do not miss this GEM going back soon, get her ASAP.
Add points for me if like like my FR, as I am a newbie here.

Last edited by Titan303; 25-08-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old 26-08-2006, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Rainee

Get the first blood of today on Rainee, sms Bonniesan for room number then went up to her room and knock, when the door open I saw a cute looking girl with mini-skirt and spag top showing ˝ ball. I went in sit down and smoke then she come over me and massage my neck and shoulder. I ask her whether she want to take her breakfast coz before I went into the room I saw a packet of breakfast hanging outside but she say she is not hungry.

In the bath tub she perform a breast fuck in the same time licking my nipples, follow by BBBJ. I dun like her BBBJ coz abit painful so I tell her do not blow anymore just use her tongue to lick my small brother from the head to balls. Enjoy the licking session for 10min then shoot my juice on her body and some kanna her mouth .

After wash up I went to the bed and smoke again. When she come out from the bath room she offer to massage me. She perform some light massage for 15min which I enjoy it and almost fall asleep then I tell her stop the massage and lay beside me and rest, we hug like bf & gf with our eye close for the next 15min.

Times up ready for second round, she start to massage my small brother till he wake up then she give me a light kiss on my lip follow by a BBBJ. I tell her switch to 69 coz I can also service her, less than 5 min I stop her tell her I prefer she lick me then blow. After she have finish tasting my nipples, small brother and balls she apply baby oil on her body and give me breast fuck again. I tell her I want to fuck her now then she put on the rain coat for me and bring me for a ride. Change to mission and I pump her hard for the next 15min. Finally unload all my juicy in the rain coat.

I ask her take a rest and I will bath myself, when I come out she already in her mini-skirt and spag, I ask her you don’t want to bath she say after me got custom then bath…

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: No if you are looking for service .
Yes if you are going after the look.
(She is going back on Monday nite)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1