The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
the king the king
More G-strings and others...

Back again with more of the same...response was really good during the last pictorial and we're both encouraged!

happy viewing...
Old 09-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

the king the king
Re: More G-strings and others...

i think the pics are self explanatory...hope you guys are drooling or even masterbating to the pics...hehhehe...that would really turn her on!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

the king the king

last set for this pictorial...hope the editors are also happy with the work. do show your appreciation by repping us a little but if you have already done so in previous postings, then comments would be welcome too.

have a great weekend!

till we cum again!
Old 09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 2864 / Power: 44
privpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond reputeprivpho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king
Back again with more of the same...response was really good during the last pictorial and we're both encouraged!

happy viewing...

I'm so envy of those tits.. .. why dun you get her to join the brazillian waxed gals..
Old 09-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by privpho
I'm so envy of those tits.. .. why dun you get her to join the brazillian waxed gals..
Haa Haa...ya...true.

Pics look nice. Very clear and well done.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:
Originally Posted by privpho
sigh...as i mentioned previously in my other posts...(where many have commented about her unruly hair-do), she seems very much against the shaving or waxing of that particular region. i know she would look a lot better (and sexier) with it smooth...but she's afraid of the 'prickly' senstation later and the need to constantly go to the 'hairdressers' for a session.

or perhaps she's just afraid that she might enjoy the sensation, just like those ppl that love tattoos....

but yes, i do wish she wuld get it cleared....thanks for the comments!!!

perhaps you and mei could meet up with her, befriend her, and then tie her up and shave or wax her one day! i am sure that there would be many bros and sisters here that would love to see that happening!!!!!!

hmm...the thought is rather tempting...now to find a four poster bed...
Old 12-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
Wangshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually bro, if she waxs instead of shaving, it stays wonderfully smooth for 3 to 4 weeks. Nice tits...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1