The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Rockhampton, Queensland (Ex Wallaby) - any action?

Yo bros,

I will be in Wallaby for reservist next week. Think R&R will be in Rockhampton Town in Qld. Heard all they have there is a rundown strip bar with 4 tired and disinterested strippers

Besides this supposed strip bar, are there any action to be had there?

Thks in advance.
Doomas
Old 20-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rockhampton, Queensland (Ex Wallaby) - any action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Yo bros,

I will be in Wallaby for reservist next week. Think R&R will be in Rockhampton Town in Qld. Heard all they have there is a rundown strip bar with 4 tired and disinterested strippers

Besides this supposed strip bar, are there any action to be had there?

Thks in advance.
Doomas
Was there twice, the latest last Oct, boring dead town. The strip bar was full of SG army, can't c the naked women.... we tried to go around but all pubs r dead boring. This place is good for old man n woman.
Old 20-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xquizit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at the newspaper classified for such lobang, tried that the last time over there for training too. 1st ime, kana a fat lady and call it off, second time got a better one, slim one. The taxi driver can help, help me during the first time and then learn from there.

The strippers also can but very ex one.
Old 22-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

If I can remember clearly, the most happening place in town is a joint named "FLAMINGOS" and it's packed like hell during fri and sat. All the chicks in Rockhampton will try their best to squeeze into the joint. And before u head to the joint, please remember to go to the fish and chips resturant near to the pub as it's the one of the best in town and the owner's a Singaporean.

Word of caution, if you're going to cheong please refrain of going alone as there's was an incident years back where a group of SAF SOFs were beaten and robbed by the local gangsters so watch out for that. If they come over to look for trouble please dun fight with bare hands (grab a weapon like bottle or chair) as my friend who got trounced like a sandbag even when he gave the cb ang-mo a few punches but he return only 3 to knock him out to the local hospital...................Good Luck!
Old 22-10-2005, 04:30 PM
siaoCB

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Guess you must be from Guards or some SIR Unit right.Well i am 41 now and no more Reservist for me.........but remember when i was there for RR after training i tell you " BIG BIG BORING TOWN " your unit will arranged a strip show for u guys to watch but as far as i know the gals dont go to bed.I also flip over the local newspaper and most of the prostitue are damn fat. Good luck to u thou hi hi
Old 22-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was over there a few years back, used to hang out in the Irish pub where the ladies hang out after their office hour. Nice band and good food, we even manage to hook up with 2 of them and have a lovely time on that weekend. Recall that further down the same street, there is also a disco that was rather pack on Fri & Sat. You can try out the place if you have the time during R&R. In the town centre, next to a Thai restaurant, there is also a strip join but the wild action then was on Thursday night. Not so sure are the things the same now. Good luck.
Old 23-10-2005, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

wallaby...
armoured having their exercise..
Old 23-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
wallaby...
armoured having their exercise..
u don have to worry about wallaby...Just have to worry about ur BKK trip
which is only 5 days away...
Old 23-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yo bros,

Thks for all the help. Looks like my agenda will be fish and chips, beer and ladies in that order

Doomas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1