The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreamingguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First timer

Bros here, i new guy on the block. First time writing experience. Give some chance for improvement.

This story got to date back a couple of years ago..

Got to know this girl from Friendster when it was hot in town. Cannot remember how i find out but that is how we got to know one another.

We always go online to chitchat and one day she suddenly msg me and say she sent me a long email.. and the mail was something like this..

Dear XXX,

It has been a good time knowing you and i never expect to know a good guy friend online. But my bf is the jealousy type and he has come to learn about you and is jumping mad. He is my first bf and i really like him alot. Because of his unhappiness, the only way to salvage our relationship is to let go my friendship with you.

Please do not reply me anymore.

Yours sincerely,
Girl A

At that point, i was furious at the asshole. Based on what ground he forbid her to befriend me. So i continue msn with her and reassuring that she will do fine with just chitchatting.

One day i got a pop up from my MSN and then to my horror.. Her bf used her account and msg me.

Her Bf: Hey dick, stop harassing my girl. She belongs to me!

Me: Ignore him further..

Her bf: Guess what? I am in her room now and watching her showering in the bath room.. Interested to know how her naked body looks like?

Me: Cut it off. Loser!

Her bf: My father owns a law firm. If that still makes me a loser, what about you?

Me: Log off..

That night, i was miserable. Did she get together with him because his family is rich?

Fast forward 2 years after that..

We met again when she entered NUS. Somehow, things not meant to end for us. I decide to ask her out for a drink. It was then i learnt that her bf was history because that guy was too possessive and always dictating what she can do and cannot do.

Our first date went on well... we had some drinks and she was getting a little tipsy. It was then i asked if she had sex with her bf. She insisted that she is still a virgin and the furthest they do was heavy petting. I was curious and decide to clarify. Hence i told her what her bf told me on msn that time. She was mad and told me whenever she bath, her bf will be requested to get out of the room. Her computer was also in the living room and there is no way he can see her bath room from the computer.

I didn't know what got into me.. after hearing all these, without hesitation, i pushed her head forward and kisses her passionately. She didn't resist and went with the flow.. It was a long outstanding kiss we shared... and it was that kiss that brought us further into a relationship that went on without a clear line drawn.. that would be explain later.

It was my first time kissing a girl who actually have some sort of initiative. She wasn't a dead fish to begin with. So the kiss actually turns her on a fair bit. I could see the blushing appearing on her face and being a fair girl, getting blush makes her look darn adorable. I could almost hear her heart beating fast and she was getting a little breathless already.

I stopped.. and ask if she like to get into the car and we could go to less crowded place. She agreed.. and i drove her to Sentosa. That time, RWS was still constructing and the beach had nobody patronising at all. We got off the car and grab a straw mat i kept.

Went to a quiet spot with the half bot of wine paid at the restaurant earlier. She sat down and we continued the unfinished business. Her kisses were wet, passionate and erotic. Somehow, she was a darn good cock teaser using her kiss. I was pretty hard on down there already but our clothes were still on.

Finally, couldn't take it anymore... my hands went underneath her blouse and snip off the bra from behind. The moment she was braless, i bend forward to give a good sucking action. Her body shivered.. and shivered more.. and she was... "oooh... omg... ya... more.. more.., don't stop!"

to be continue..
Old 23-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
manitou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First timer

Awaiting your update. Thanks.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

2nd camper, pls continue the good story
Old 23-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!

Good start bro......more......
Old 23-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
whiteswift is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteswift is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for your next post.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah ! she gave her 1st time to you?
Old 23-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more, good writing for 1st timer
Old 23-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Raymond64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, please continue....
Old 24-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
Clark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates?
Old 24-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
fervent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are we getting more?
Old 25-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

another stori cuming up .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1