The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pretty1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Excellent HK Massage Parlour (HJ only)

Ok so I've been to this massage place in HK (TST side) 6 or 7 times and my experience has mostly been fantastic. This is served by Vietnamese girls, all young in their 20s and the damage is reasonable. They have 7-10 girls at this place, maybe about 5 massage rooms, 2 common showers. I'll give you one FR

- I showed up late - abotu 10:30 (turns out they close at midnight), mamasan (in her mid 30s I'd say) asked me about massage duration and I opted for 45minutes as I was quite tired. Change into a disposable underwear, wonder over to the showers and then back on the massage table.

- She's proceeded with an excellent firm massage, I was on the verge of crying out a few times, but my dignity kept my mouth shut. 20 minutes in, a girl comes into the room (I can only see her legs in skinny jeans), and starts talking to the lady in Vietnamese. It is obvious that the mamasan is teaching her various massage techniquest. In 5 minutes, the new girl bends over to me and says 'I'll take care of you, ok?' I've looked up and she was hot. Looked to be in early 20s, very nice face and great figure. Of course I said yes.

- Her massage was not as great, but still very enjoyable, 15 mins before the end all the touching begins, suddenly (while I am still on my stomach) she walks out for 2 minutes and changes into one of their standard uniforms.

Long story short, we had great fund with a HJ, I could autoroam top and bottom, she was quite wet and got quite excited in that non fake way. She was really eager to please and did n't ruch me at all even though we went 15 minutes over the alloted time.

Damage HK$250 for 45mins massage and $200 tip for the girl. She gave me her name and asked to come again (sure I will!)

FR of the second girl:
- Face: 9
- body:9
- chest size: A
- massage: 6
- HJ: 9

Out of 8-10 girls at this place, I'd say 2 are 9s, 2 are 8s and the rest are 6s and 7s.

If you want to know the details, please increase my rep and drop me an email. Thanks!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jusky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excellent HK Massage Parlour (HJ only)

can pm me the details and more ? i am in hk damn bored now alone .... ||=_+
Old 22-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lust4cb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excellent HK Massage Parlour (HJ only)

Just post the location in your thread. You scare HK AV raid team see this thread and spoil playground? Bro, discretion only for SG HC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1