The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
soheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🇰🇷🇲🇾 So Hee 24 y/o Korean live in Msia 🎎 Gorgeous Petite Fair Skin 32D Hourglass Body

pic in channel : https://t.me/shsaranghaeyo
tele to book : @soheeaga

Age 24 YO
Height 160cm
Weight 48kg
Details 32D 24 36 (Real Boobs / No Tattoo / Gym lover)

Prices
Full set
650 1s 60min
1200 2s 120min

Do: French, paint , 69, finger, FJ (capped), bbbj, hj, cob.
Don't : raw, cim, cof, anal, swallow.

Outcall:
Book me a grab ��
Home or 4 star hotel only

Cash only ��
If you reject me is $����

Please read!!!
ONLY meet Chinese
my race Korean ����
study and living in Msia 12 years ����
can speak Mandarin. English a lil bit ����
working in Health Sciences industry ��
Love to gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny911911 View Post
Excellent body that is we’ll maintained. Hourglass figure, slim with abs, and natural C cup that is perfectly shaped. Never seen such big and perfectly shaped cups. For boob lovers, must try. Attitude is great, nice smile, and always accommodating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywater79 View Post
So Hee

I just had a wonderful session with So Hee earlier today and decided to leave her a review.

She is a beautiful and gentle lady, with the GND vibes and a charming smile. She also has an awesome curvy figure with soft, natural D cup boobs and round perky ass, perfect for doggy.

She speaks mandarin and easy to communicate. After some small talks, we kissed like lovers and action began.

Her BBBJ was slow and arousing, with good suction and licking. Her pussy was clean shaved with no smell, very sensitive and responsive.

Capped on and we started with missionary. Her soft moans was sexy and natural which is ecstasy to the ear and made me pump faster. She was very accommodating and we changed over a few positions, before I finally surrendered my troops at standing doggy position.

Even after the session, she did not rush me and told me to rest while we chit-chat for a while.

Her service was top-notch and felt very comfortable throughout the session with non-commercial feel. Will definitely RTF.

Please treat her well with love and respect and she will definitely treat you well too. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starvingjack View Post
Had a session earlier with So Hee and would like to leave a review.

She's a young, pretty girl with a natural body and a kind personality. We met at a discreet location and exchanged words before showering, and she started teasing me.

I like her BJ, and soon it got me quite hard, and I can't help but put into her. She made gentle moans and communicated clearly to me as she hit her peak. I love her boobs, pleasant to the touch. Her body is well-toned, too.

I enjoyed myself greatly and even rested a little after the session.

Highly Recommended!

Last edited by soheeaga; 11-04-2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Markoboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇰🇷🇲🇾 So Hee 24 y/o Korean live in Msia 🎎 Gorgeous Petite Fair Skin 32D Hourglass

Hi contact pls
Old 07-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Markoboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi pm me pls
Old 07-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
danny911911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoboy88 View Post
Hi pm me pls
Excellent body that is we’ll maintained. Hourglass figure, slim with abs, and natural C cup that is perfectly shaped. Never seen such big and perfectly shaped cups. For boob lovers, must try. Attitude is great, nice smile, and always accommodating.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skywater79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇰🇷🇲🇾 So Hee 24 y/o Korean live in Msia 🎎 Gorgeous Petite Fair Skin 32D Hourglass

So Hee

I just had a wonderful session with So Hee earlier today and decided to leave her a review.

She is a beautiful and gentle lady, with the GND vibes and a charming smile. She also has an awesome curvy figure with soft, natural D cup boobs and round perky ass, perfect for doggy.

She speaks mandarin and easy to communicate. After some small talks, we kissed like lovers and action began.

Her BBBJ was slow and arousing, with good suction and licking. Her pussy was clean shaved with no smell, very sensitive and responsive.

Capped on and we started with missionary. Her soft moans was sexy and natural which is ecstasy to the ear and made me pump faster. She was very accommodating and we changed over a few positions, before I finally surrendered my troops at standing doggy position.

Even after the session, she did not rush me and told me to rest while we chit-chat for a while.

Her service was top-notch and felt very comfortable throughout the session with non-commercial feel. Will definitely RTF.

Please treat her well with love and respect and she will definitely treat you well too. Cheers!
Old 08-04-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starvingjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session earlier with So Hee and would like to leave a review.

She's a young, pretty girl with a natural body and a kind personality. We met at a discreet location and exchanged words before showering, and she started teasing me.

I like her BJ, and soon it got me quite hard, and I can't help but put into her. She made gentle moans and communicated clearly to me as she hit her peak. I love her boobs, pleasant to the touch. Her body is well-toned, too.

I enjoyed myself greatly and even rested a little after the session.

Highly Recommended!
Old 08-04-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skywater79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is only here for a short period. Do support her before she leaves. Cheers🍻
Old 10-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

soheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoheeaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you all supporting.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you all supporting.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you all supporting
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster (A)

Thank you all for supporting
Old Today, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lewdanalytics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1