The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3612 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room)

A few days ago,  漫漫 (Man Man) gave me a call and asked to meet up with me to discuss coming on my blog. Since I was free, I went down down and when she opened the door...she was NAKED...She told me she just finished taking her bath. Anyway, she said that as she had just arrived in Singapore and shifted to her new room, she will need a few days to tidy up her place and settle her personal stuff before getting me to post for her. So I took some sexy photos of her first.

After taking photos she gave me a drink and we sat next to each other and after gazing into each other's eyes, one thing led to another and we ended up in tonguefu fighting. She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off her night gown and undies...She then moved into the 69 position and shoved her pussy into my face and said “快舔她,马上舔” I immediately starting tasting and licking her pussy and after a while her juices started flowing...I could feel that she was getting high and she pushed her pussy against my face and I ended up with my nose in her pussy...Damn...first time ever I ended up like this...Kinky...I like...She then undid my buckle and dragged me pants and underwear down, took a large sip of water and started giving me a super good watery BBBJ. Needless to say, sex with her was fantastic and my ratings for her are as follows.

Name: 漫漫 (Man Man)
Looks: 7.5/10, Sweet and Sexy Looking Milf.
Boobs: 34B, Very sensitive nipples. Loves it when you to suck and lick her nipples. 
Weight: 52kg
Height: 1.63m
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid deep throat and tongue lashing of the little head. You will love it when she sucks you with her sexy eyes gazing at you and her fingers tickling your balls.
AR: 7.5/10, Said that she didn't really like doing it but still gave me a very good ass cleaning 
Catbath: 7.5/10 very very wet catbath, practically covers your whole body with her lips...
FJ: 8/10 Damn horny gal who said she did not have sex for the last 6 months. Ultra wet and cum at least 3 times during my session with her.
CIM, Breastfuck, COB : Yes
COF: Depends
Frenching: 8/10. Poke her tongue into your mouth and let you suck it. 
FJ: 8/10 No complaints from her even if you change multiple positions and bonk her long long. Stereo moaner and dripping wet.
Overall: 8/10, One of the best Milfs I have ever tried. Tries her best to satisfy her customers.

Price: $80/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details. 

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Pics and Contact, Click here

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 17-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room

If her blog link does not work, her ctc is 83100236

Some of her previous FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
I just came home from an afternoon session with Man Man. 

From her looks wise, I would say late 20s to early 30s. Can't be sure because never ask in detail. Her looks is a mix of maturity and sweetness. When you walk in the streets, you probably would take a second glance. 

Breasts is B cup. Very nice to hold and fondle and can make you want to suckle it like a baby like I did. 

Her friendliness made me feel very comfortable with her and after meeting her, we hugged and kissed violently then proceeded to strip and take a shower. Shower time, she will play with your ass area and your cock and ask you "shuang ma?" and then wink at you naughtily. 

After reach the bed, we frenched fiercely again and she used her tongue to play and suck my nipples. Slowly she kissed her way down below and gave me a nice BBBJ. She asked me what kind of BBBJ I like. You can request for her to go faster or slower, harder or softer. For me, I like hard and fast so she did just that loh. 

Until I beh tahan and ask her to stop then she lifted my ass up and did tongue fighting with my ass. She lick my ass until I can't tahan and she proceeded to stick her tongue in and grab my cock and PCC for me at the same time. 

After that she capped me and I turned her around and banged her from behind. Her pussy was damn wet and tight and she was moving around actively. We then proceeded to try a few more positions and finally I unloaded into CD. 

Actually she allow CIM but I shoot too fast so shoot into the condom. All the while during the FJ, she was very wild and responsive and allow many position change and can do whatever you want as long as you song. Her GFE is damn good, it's like bonking your own GF.

Due to budget constraints I only do 1 shot for $80. But confirm will RTF once my money recharges.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 a nice B cup. Nice to fondle. 
Frenching: Yes. She plays with your tongue.
CIM, COB: Yes but I never try. 
BBBJ: Deep throat and play with the head while tickling your balls. Good suction. Really is a suck cock queen. Some more can request fast or slow. 
AR: 7/10 Very good experience.
FJ: 9/10 Responsive and wet and wild. Can try any position and she won't complain. 
RTF: YES! Once my money recharges. 

Man Man is definitely a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Die die also must try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral3x7 View Post
Hope you guys wont mind my simple report. 
Will get more into details when time starts to wait for me instead... 

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching: 9/10
CIM, COB: YES
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 7/10 
FJ: 9/10
RTF: YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornafighter View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tks Cindy for sharing man man . I tried at late afternoon/evening and it was a great session.

Look: 7 (Young girl and GND look)

Body: 7 not so fair like in photo, 

Breast: B

Frenching: never tried

Fingering: Yes and she was wet

BBBJ: 8/10 nice suction, fast and furious and good balls sucking, gave me a little AR too.

FJ: 8.5 (any postions you want and she'll rub your dick on her pussy for long time to enjoy before allowing you to go in) nice moaning.

CIM : 8/10 

GFE: 7.5/10 Friendly

RTF: Maybe

Damage: $80,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner View Post
Just had an early breakfast with漫漫this morning. Wow, her attitude and service are really super great.

She is a very friendly gal who loves frenching and eating your meat sausage. From the time I entered her room, our lips were locked together 70% of the time. She is also very obliging. I requested for a BBBJ and AR in the shower and she gave me a really solid one.

Sex with her was super. On the bed, standing against the wall, in the shower, she say anywhere also can so I ask her whether can do in corridor or staircase but she say no. Scared people see. Hahaha...told her I juz joking with her.

Anyway, she is one of the best budget bonks in SBF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiohead View Post
I tried Man Man a few days back. Solid action!

Looks 7/10 MILF look.
Breasts 8/10 B cup and nice to cup. 
AR 9/10 
BBBJ 9/10 Good suction
FJ 9/10 Wild and responsive. 

Well worth the money. Will RTF!
Old 18-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
PaulBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room

Morning bump
Old 18-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Morning bump
Old 18-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Morning support
Old 18-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Afternoon bump
Old 18-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from a session wif man man Thnx ts for such a greatz lady

Look: 8
Boobs: 7 still a handful
Frenching: 9 will use her tongue to poke your tongue
Cim: never try cause cum in cd
Bbbj: 9.5
Ar:never try
Fj: 8-9 blame myself for cum too fast..
Rtf: sure will ( friendly , chatty, not a time watcher)
Old 18-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PRClover2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

push push push
Old 18-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Afternoon bump
Old 18-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Night bump
Old 18-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Night bump
Old 18-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PRClover2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bumper bump
Old 19-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

Morning bump
Old 19-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

A few days ago,  漫漫 (Man Man) gave me a call and asked to meet up with me to discuss coming on my blog. Since I was free, I went down down and when she opened the door...she was NAKED...She told me she just finished taking her bath. Anyway, she said that as she had just arrived in Singapore and shifted to her new room, she will need a few days to tidy up her place and settle her personal stuff before getting me to post for her. So I took some sexy photos of her first.

After taking photos she gave me a drink and we sat next to each other and after gazing into each other's eyes, one thing led to another and we ended up in tonguefu fighting. She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off her night gown and undies...She then moved into the 69 position and shoved her pussy into my face and said “快舔她,马上舔” I immediately starting tasting and licking her pussy and after a while her juices started flowing...I could feel that she was getting high and she pushed her pussy against my face and I ended up with my nose in her pussy...Damn...first time ever I ended up like this...Kinky...I like...She then undid my buckle and dragged me pants and underwear down, took a large sip of water and started giving me a super good watery BBBJ. Needless to say, sex with her was fantastic and my ratings for her are as follows.

Name: 漫漫 (Man Man)
Looks: 7.5/10, Sweet and Sexy Looking Milf.
Boobs: 34B, Very sensitive nipples. Loves it when you to suck and lick her nipples. 
Weight: 52kg
Height: 1.63m
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid deep throat and tongue lashing of the little head. You will love it when she sucks you with her sexy eyes gazing at you and her fingers tickling your balls.
AR: 7.5/10, Said that she didn't really like doing it but still gave me a very good ass cleaning 
Catbath: 7.5/10 very very wet catbath, practically covers your whole body with her lips...
FJ: 8/10 Damn horny gal who said she did not have sex for the last 6 months. Ultra wet and cum at least 3 times during my session with her.
CIM, Breastfuck, COB : Yes
COF: Depends
Frenching: 8/10. Poke her tongue into your mouth and let you suck it. 
FJ: 8/10 No complaints from her even if you change multiple positions and bonk her long long. Stereo moaner and dripping wet.
Overall: 8/10, One of the best Milfs I have ever tried. Tries her best to satisfy her customers.

Price: $80/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details. 

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Pics and Contact, Click here

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 19-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Morning support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread