The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Dear Bros!
Having seen the current change of "taste" in the Shanghai Recommendation thread... I have decided to start a standalone Shanghai thread for bros who wants to just express themselves for the benefit of others.. or just find an avenue to vent pented frustrations and perhaps anger without being flamed to oblivion by those thoughtless and immature...

Post anything you want.. FRs you may choose to post in the long standing Shanghai Recommendation thread for the benefit of those who are craving for it...

However....do not FLAME... just remember that you may thing what you're doing is right ... but that's just YOUR point of view.. others may not think so.. and Vice Versa... WHAT GOES AROUND WILL DEFINITELY COME AROUND...

Happy postings!!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan

THREAD HAS ENDED.... Since none of the bros seemed interested... THANKS AND GOODBYE!

Last edited by shanghaitan; 07-06-2005 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Shanghai Recommendation Thread Dilution...
Old 07-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Shanghai Papa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shanghai FR (Food Report)

Here's the first FR for this thread...

I was at Super Brand Mall at Pudong Lujiazhui and I tried the food at Orchard Place (Wujie Fang). Not too bad. I had ice kachang, teochew fishball soup (tasted like my grandma's but a little too spongy) and nasi lemak (minus the sambal chilli). The ice kachang is the closest I could find as compared to Singapore's but minus the attap seed at only RMB8 (as compared to Big Bite's RMB12). There were 2 more Singaporeans when I was there and I asked one of them if the laksa was nice and he said not too bad. Perhaps I would return there another day to try the rest of the menu.

Ice Kachang (Highly Recommended)
Looks: 8/10
Taste: 8/10
Damage: RMB8
RTF: Yes!

Nasi Lemak
Looks: 6/10
Taste: 7/10 (strong coconut milk flavour)
Damage: RMB18
RTF: No!

Teochew Fishball Soup
Looks: 8/10
Taste: 7/10
Danage: RMB12
RTF: Maybe...
Old 08-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Shanghai FR (Food Report)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghai Papa

Dear Shanghai Papa!
Wonderful FR! Hope to get more of such lighthearted postings.. that's the spirit!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 08-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shanghai_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai FR (Food Report)

Quote:
I was at Super Brand Mall at Pudong Lujiazhui and I tried the food at Orchard Place (Wujie Fang).
BRO! eat ice kacang bo jio!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I was at Super Brand Mall at Pudong Lujiazhui and I tried the food at Orchard Place (Wujie Fang). Not too bad. I had ice kachang, teochew fishball soup (tasted like my grandma's but a little too spongy) and nasi lemak (minus the sambal chilli). The ice kachang is the closest I could find as compared to Singapore's but minus the attap seed at only RMB8 (as compared to Big Bite's RMB12). There were 2 more Singaporeans when I was there and I asked one of them if the laksa was nice and he said not too bad. Perhaps I would return there another day to try the rest of the menu.
Thanks a lot. I don't have a sweet tooth but my British boss does. He'll love this.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Dear Bros!
Having seen the current change of "taste" in the Shanghai Recommendation thread... I have decided to start a standalone Shanghai thread for bros who wants to just express themselves for the benefit of others.. or just find an avenue to vent pented frustrations and perhaps anger without being flamed to oblivion by those thoughtless and immature...

Post anything you want.. FRs you may choose to post in the long standing Shanghai Recommendation thread for the benefit of those who are craving for it...
Dear Bro Shanghaitan,
Few months back, I have a list of all the eating and drinking places in Shanghai, not updated. Those of you who are interested can PM me your e-mail add, so that I can send them to you.

Rgds!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 08-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghai_knight
BRO! eat ice kacang bo jio!!!
Yo Shanghai_Knight,

I eat with my MM so how to jio??? You buay paiseh ah, wanna share my dessert?!?

So how's your ONS? Is she still contacting you? Post your FR at Shanghai Recommendations leh!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
Old 08-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Crossroads FR

Went to the latest Crossroads at Tong Ren Road. Tried the chai tao kueh (request for half black half white), ngoh hiong and char kway teow. The chai tao kueh is better than the one at Gubei Carrefour's Big Bite while the ngoh hiong is not too bad. Forget about the char kway teow. Although it is better than Frankie's Penang char kway teow, nothing beats the char kway teow served at Queesntown (with so many si hum), Zion Rd and Hong Lim (formerly at Outram)...

Fried Carrot Cake (Highly Recommended)
Looks: 9/10
Taste: 9/10
Damage: (forgotten)
RTF: YES!

Hokkien Ngoh Hiong
Looks: 7/10
Taste: 7/10
RTF: Maybe

Char Kway Teow
Looks: 6/10
Taste: 4/10
RTF: NO!

By the way, if you are eating at this Crossroads, do ask to speak to the boss and he'll give you a 20% discount if you tell him you're a fellow Singaporean too!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Crossroads FR

Quote:
RTF:
RTF is Return To F**k.
Do you F**K yr food.
Maybe RTE is better.

cheers,
Old 08-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

By the way, if you are eating at this Crossroads, do ask to speak to the boss and he'll give you a 20% discount if you tell him you're a fellow Singaporean too!
Haha... bro, been there and the one at super brand mall... Well, for me, it's only when I'm really desperate for singaporean food, and too lazy to travel, do I go to the one at super brand mall.... There's also a hainanese chicken rice where xiangyang market is, and they serve singapore desserts too... I like this shop cause they serve roast chicken... and I usually end up asking for lots and lots of chilli...

Address: Xiang Yang Road (in between Nan Chang Road and Huai Hai Road)
Hainanese Chicken Rice

Can't remember the prices for the food there, but it's still ok lah...
Old 08-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
RTF is Return To F**k.
Do you F**K yr food.
Maybe RTE is better.

cheers,
Dear Bro Plman2002,

Here's my 2 definitions of RTF: Return To Food and Re-Turn Factor

And no, I don't F**K my food. Strange that you'll actually think of handling food this way. Mmm... you have a fetish for food-f**king, bro? Perhaps your favourite sweet is Polo? Hahaha! No offence, bro! Just joking!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
Old 08-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Dear Bros!
Thanks for your contributions! This will be a fun, TCSS thread for those trying to take a break from the more "serious" matters... hahahaha

As for RTF... well... I think it should still apply... how about "Return To Feast"? Aye?

Keep it fun postings coming bros!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 08-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here's my 2 definitions of RTF: Return To Food and Re-Turn Factor Shanghai Papa
Hmm, thats quite a innovation.
forgive mi old man not good wif words.
Oh Shanghai, not been there since March 2004.

cheers,
Old 08-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Thanks for your contributions! This will be a fun, TCSS thread for those trying to take a break from the more "serious" matters... hahahaha
Dear Bro Shanghaitan,
Just check thru my pc, I actually have another file includes thing like bus routes, MRT station, shopping and etc. May be a little bit useful to those new comer.
They are all in Chinese, if anyone of your want it, please PM me with your E-Mail add (not to forget), Someone has PM me without an e-mail add.

Thanks and Enjoy your stay in Shanghai.

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 09-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bro Shanghaitan,

I am extremely glad that whatever you have set to do finally takes off. I am encouraged by the many interesting posts in your new thread. Even Bro shengge, who is a very busy man also contributes to your thread.

I sincerely wish to learn about tea drinking from the discussion in your thread. Keep it up brother.

Please do not forget to continue your good effort in the Shanghai Recommendation Thread

Regards

PTR aka UFO

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1