The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-06-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

i sent an SMS to OMM and she said she won't accept me as my number is not in their database..... Any one has a solution?
Old 12-06-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
johnmo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Part 2.
Part 3.

Mistress Nao: http://en.fetishi-sm.com/profile.php?id=102
Her blog: http://fetishismnao.livedoor.blog/
Video productions: https://shop.337799.com/?tg=%E4%B8%83%E7%B7%92

She has more than 40 costume options to choose from and I selected the Budweiser dress as it will show her figure and I have a matching storyline to play.

Her pictures angle doesn't do her justice, mistress nao is quite pretty (esp when she smile) with very good figure. To spice up the session, I asked for another mistress to come in during the middle of it. But to be honest, mistress nao is so gorgeous that I can enjoy the whole session being facesit by her.

The plot of the story play is that I just came to Japan and meet her in a bar. She asked me to follow her back to have fun and I happily go back with her.

At her place, she say that she like kinky and restraint my hands. She want me to lick her high heels first and I agree, thinking about leading to sex if I play along with her.

After awhile, she become more forceful and push the front of the heels and the tips of the heel into my mouth, telling me to suck them like dildo.

She think that I didn't suck good, so she whipped me to teach me how to properly do it. Being a foreigner, I cannot understand what she is saying. But I am afraid and want to run away. (As part of story)

I try to fight but as my hands are restraint, I am not able to win. She pin me down, facesit me and squeeze me with her legs.

At this point, I am at the mercy of her, but the worst has yet to come. Suddenly the doorbell rang and another mistress came in. When queen Ellie (second mistress) come, she tell me that yes we will have sex, but it is that I will be fuck by them both. One will facesit me and strapon fuck me in the mouth, while the other from the anal. Queen Ellie, being an American, is more forceful and tried to fist me with all her fingers as well. It was very intense with these 2 mistress both coming at me on top and behind and they are having fun torturing me.

After this, with the help of queen Ellie, they are able to restraint me further. It ended with me being trained to be their slave and I was to be their human chair and let them sit on. 

Mistress nao has the highest energy and playfulness. She is constantly shouting comments in the whole session and laughing and seems to enjoy it very much herself. It really feel good to know that I serving her well and she is enjoying.
Old 12-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
i sent an SMS to OMM and she said she won't accept me as my number is not in their database..... Any one has a solution?
Go massage thread and ask which ML doesn’t go by database and helpful enough to add you, go visit that ML. After added, ask her which database as there’re many. After that text OMM and let her know which database you’re added in, booking accepted, find her and enjoy!!

I receive the same reply as you from OMM. Taught by a senior and did the above and get myself in a DB.
Old 12-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
I have the same reply from her too. Will give her a miss .. I think she has more than enough clients right now.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I have the same reply from her too. Will give her a miss .. I think she has more than enough clients right now.
Tbh, at least she will reply telling you why wouldn’t she accept your booking. Most will just ignore your message and left you hanging. I rem she even says sorry during the rejection message.

She had bad experiences with adding non DB numbers so she is more careful. This is what she told me after she apologized to me why she doesn’t accept my booking at first during my first visit.

Just sharing. Don’t flame me pls. I’m not her promoter. Just use to be her regular for a period.
Old 14-06-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone remind me how much is OMM? 60 and 90min?
Old 14-06-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone explored this Thai girl? She listed SM and quite affordable

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=988848
Old 15-06-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

https://x.com/nihangfi/status/1801157561124786476

Anyone tried entering Mistress Huan's competition?
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Part 3.

Mistress Nao: http://en.fetishi-sm.com/profile.php?id=102
Her blog: http://fetishismnao.livedoor.blog/
Video productions: https://shop.337799.com/?tg=%E4%B8%83%E7%B7%92

She has more than 40 costume options to choose from and I selected the Budweiser dress as it will show her figure and I have a matching storyline to play.

Her pictures angle doesn't do her justice, mistress nao is quite pretty (esp when she smile) with very good figure. To spice up the session, I asked for another mistress to come in during the middle of it. But to be honest, mistress nao is so gorgeous that I can enjoy the whole session being facesit by her.

The plot of the story play is that I just came to Japan and meet her in a bar. She asked me to follow her back to have fun and I happily go back with her.

At her place, she say that she like kinky and restraint my hands. She want me to lick her high heels first and I agree, thinking about leading to sex if I play along with her.

After awhile, she become more forceful and push the front of the heels and the tips of the heel into my mouth, telling me to suck them like dildo.

She think that I didn't suck good, so she whipped me to teach me how to properly do it. Being a foreigner, I cannot understand what she is saying. But I am afraid and want to run away. (As part of story)

I try to fight but as my hands are restraint, I am not able to win. She pin me down, facesit me and squeeze me with her legs.

At this point, I am at the mercy of her, but the worst has yet to come. Suddenly the doorbell rang and another mistress came in. When queen Ellie (second mistress) come, she tell me that yes we will have sex, but it is that I will be fuck by them both. One will facesit me and strapon fuck me in the mouth, while the other from the anal. Queen Ellie, being an American, is more forceful and tried to fist me with all her fingers as well. It was very intense with these 2 mistress both coming at me on top and behind and they are having fun torturing me.

After this, with the help of queen Ellie, they are able to restraint me further. It ended with me being trained to be their slave and I was to be their human chair and let them sit on. 

Mistress nao has the highest energy and playfulness. She is constantly shouting comments in the whole session and laughing and seems to enjoy it very much herself. It really feel good to know that I serving her well and she is enjoying.
Thanks for the sharing on Japanese Intel. Not sure why you're in the red, but nice to have FRs here.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
johnmo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Thanks for the sharing on Japanese Intel. Not sure why you're in the red, but nice to have FRs here.
Previously shared my experience on a popular ml and got zapped by her white knight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1