The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If the ML/FL has no intention or ability (kenna caught before) to return to SG, the conversations will dry up over time. Plus with the constant stream of new arrivals, there isn't as much interest to keep in touch with someone far far away.
Yes bro you are right about the conversation dry up over time. Had tried contact ML for 2 months and nothing much to talk about.

This FL say she want to quit FL for good which I think would lead her to not come back SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Maybe still trying to KC you. Do you call each other from time to time and did you visit her already?
Can’t KC me because I have no feelings. Yes we VC time to time and I looking at visiting her in TH.
Old 15-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

Can’t KC me because I have no feelings. Yes we VC time to time and I looking at visiting her in TH.
If your intention is just to have a FWB then just tell her lah. She might be thinking otherwise. Either shes thinking to milk you or like you already. Just clear things up. Maybe one day youll come visit her but she wants something else and youll end up disappointed..
Old 16-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mario55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
before you visit i think better to set expectations right. i have fling before but not from FL. but same situation, i go holiday its set clear she not gf only FWB when I holiday. but stop liao she now married with family so i dont disturb.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
If your intention is just to have a FWB then just tell her lah. She might be thinking otherwise. Either shes thinking to milk you or like you already. Just clear things up. Maybe one day youll come visit her but she wants something else and youll end up disappointed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario55 View Post
before you visit i think better to set expectations right. i have fling before but not from FL. but same situation, i go holiday its set clear she not gf only FWB when I holiday. but stop liao she now married with family so i dont disturb.
Thx bros for the advice, will let her know when i visit her.
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thx bros for the advice, will let her know when i visit her.
Before booking your flight bro. There are other bros here which they fly to VN/TH/CHN and finally meet the girl then the latter asks for money to pay random bs, sometimes asking for money to provide svs, or to help them on some other things, there are cases where you didnt give anything on day 1 and she'll be gone the next day by giving you shady reasons. Only a chosen few will really meet you because they like you and it all depends on your relationship with her. Make it clear. I hope the best for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1