The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Different person. Ke le already RTC . Shi Shi just using ke le WeChat for time being .
Thank you bro. I visited Ke Le long ago through her listing in SLG and remember that her advertised pics looked very different from Shi Shi. Seems like Shi Shi’s use of Ke Le’s WeChat is adding to the confusion
Old 20-05-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
I know 1 spa in Balestier. Prostate massage, finger your ass with finger glove n HJ at same, after the massage. Total I think $130/hr
Can share contact bro?
Old 20-05-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
From all the PMs I received since the start of this thread, can conclude we have a lot of bros who enjoy pleasure this way too. Life is too short and I agree we should explore and experience what we like or don’t like. Will not let other ppl’s judgement stop me from seeking pleasure and fun
Gotto agree with you too bro. Some things you never try, you never know you like it or not. Getting arse poke doesn’t makes one gay. Single minded thinking. Continue to explore bro.

So much more pleasure out there to explore and try. Only issue is pocket not deep enough. Hahaha
Old 20-05-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact bro?
Wechat
AA83580960
Old 20-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
madleo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Gotto agree with you too bro. Some things you never try, you never know you like it or not. Getting arse poke doesn’t makes one gay. Single minded thinking. Continue to explore bro.

So much more pleasure out there to explore and try. Only issue is pocket not deep enough. Hahaha
Its true

I think it's just about differences in views, bro. It's very short-sighted if anyone still thinks that it must be gay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1