The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
She used to go by the name of YiYi and was my weekly go to. I even wrote MRs for her before because I felt that she was really good but recently when I went back to her, it seems like her services were reduced. For instance as mentioned in your MR, BBBJ to HJ then back to BBBJ. It was not like that in the past. She will definitely blow u all the way till u CIM. She used to provide very good and long DT too but these days I do not get them anymore.

Wonder if there are any regulars of hers that can shoutout to her or understand from her why the change. I do hope I can get the same standard of service as before and I will be her regular again. Cheers!
normally this kind means she going back soon lo so dont really care much anymore
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro tried her, look great and charging $110 only ...

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-anqi/
Old Today, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by givememore1234 View Post
I also saw some good FR about her and decided to go try. But I did not get the good service, I thought I not her cup of tea. But overall still acceptable. Still roaming around to find a good ML for my weekly maintenance. Anyone can recommend me? Looking for BBBJ + SA + FN.

Having too bad experience on ML with roommate. Remember that time in shower. Suddenly someone wanted to open the door. After found out is her roommate customer. That why I prefer SA.
Try either Tong tong or Jessie , not sure if FN ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1