The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SraSoccer View Post
Nana
From Flirtygirls

Texted okt for recommendation and he told me to take mystery and will gurantee me this gem will serve me well. Trusted him and gave it a try.

Spend $120 for 2 shots 90 min session

Lady was in her mid twenties with firm figure and fair skin.
I'm a fan of blowjob and CIM/COF and no extra tips needed. She can facefuck and won't reject. My first shot ended in her mouth.

Gave me a second blows till I marikita again. Caps on! And she rides on me. I'm enjoying the view of watching her boobs bouncing, although her boobs is not big but still can bounce and she gave me the horny expressions, switch her over and pump her deep and hard in missionary. She moan out loud and clenching her fist on her bedsheets. I pull out my dick and caps off and shot my 2nd shot on her body. No bad attitude given.

RTF will consider cause there's lot of hot babe on shore too.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=991944&highlight=
Posted here is truth. I just came out from session and very hardworking lady.
Not a time watcher and good attitude
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Aily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sera from KinkyThai

Looks - 9/10
Consider young watchable and adorable, long hair and attractive, will not get bored looking at this every day.

Body - 9/10
Petite and slender with fair skin and curvy body figure with Thai tattoo at the back and meaty perky ass

Boobs - 10/10
Natural C and soft and seasoned, nice to touch, play and suck. Just the right size for her body.

Frenching - 9/10
Hot and warm. No bad breath. The lips is natural also not those kind of super thick lips, nice to kiss and feel.

BBBJ - 9/10
Bbbj is slow and sensual type, slowly suck all the way and i love it. Gentle and good with slurpy slurp sound effect,felt shiok and felt like a king.

Painting - 9/10
Trimmed with no smell and was very nice to paint her. Enjoyed my masterpiece in painting, can feel the tightness.

FJ - 9/10
We did a couple of position, best is missionary, her face expression looks horny and wild. Moans genuine, willing to serve me well. Good responsive and active, non-mechanical and goes with the flow.

GFE - 9/10 KC skill very high, would say she is more like a mix of GFE and fwb. Non commercial feel and totally addicated to her.

Overall - 9/10 Satisfy bonk

RTF - Yes

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tedocil84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=2...6#post23485236

Name: Mimi, FairiesFinder

Look: 10/10, totally my type. she open the door and greeted me in bodycon short dress.
Body: 9/10, Very sexy body nice curves. no birth marks the ultimate stomach that i like.
Boob: 11/10, natural D cup boobs very soft and good to suck (good for boobs lover)
Bbbj: 8/10, good effort but nothing special. Take care of balls automatically and gave me short AR
Pussy: 9/10, natural wet just by kissing. Quite low mileage and tight.
GFE: 9/10, take care of u and give u 100% attention. Sincere lady with nice heart
RTF: definitely
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from FlirtyGirls, (formerly from GalaxyXcorts)

Link: https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=991232

Woke up tdy and little bro itchy for some action...Normally hate booking gals on holidays since they usually are booked for most early slots and difficult to get a slot that you want. Texted the okt and asked if May still had an early morning slot available. Was informed she had a booking at 12.30pm so I could take a 1.5hr booking before that. But I was already a bit tired so just went for a 1 shot booking.

Now just to share her pic.

I reached her location early so I texted her okt for her room since she keeps changing rooms for some reason. Okt replied and asked me to wait a while since she was still preparing herself. A couple of minutes later, the okt msg me her room and I took the lift up. I knocked on the door then entered her room when she opened it. I asked her if she was surprised to see me and she said she knows I'm coming... We had a quick kissing session before we entered the bathroom for a quick washup before the real action begins.

We started kissing when we got out of the bathroom and ended on the bed where she started nibbling my ears before kissing me and moving down to my little brother who was awake by now. After a good 5 mins of tongue twirling actions, I told her I wanted to change position and she knelt on the floor and bbbj me while I sat on the edge of the bed.

She then capped me and lay on the bed. She is seriously tight and really enjoyed it while I was pumping hard and furious. After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly until I couldn't even move...

Since I hadn't cum yet, so I pulled her legs over my shoulders and started plumping her hard. After a while of hard and furious deep pumping< I finally came in her pussy. She hugged me for a couple of minutes while catching her breath and finally I pulled my little brother out and she removed and disposed of the condom.

I was tired and rested on the bed, hugging her while catching my breath and strength and after a while, we proceeded to the bathroom to wash up and I got dressed and left.

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. The first pic of the post is her real life pic…
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Amelia from Seduction

Looks: smooth, very sex appealing looks. Time to time will give me that naughty look.

Body: nice slim and slender body, and petite. well taken care, smooth skin. Got very nice natural B boobs to teh.

BBBJ: Excellent standard. Wasted i didn't request her to do longer.

FJ: She encouraged it by grabbing my backside and helping to ram my dick in deep while in missionary. Spooning her felt like hugging and banging a well-stuffed pillow.

GFE: very warm gestures and polite lady. can pass as gf seriously.

Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Nana from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=991944

Last night was itchy and text Bro fg to get a fast slot before heading home after supper

Nana was a nice lady with fair skin and she is very willing to serve

She shower me and use her ass to rub against my semi hard dick and we French like lost lovers

She really have those horny wild type of feeling, she suck my dick like vacuum and after I am damn hard she caps and started riding me

Her moan is sexy plus loud and she will ask me to grab her boobs and play with her nipples

Pussy was tight and low milage which we did 69 too

We did multiple positions and ended last with doggy and she let me shot onto get bare ass and some flow down to her pussy too

Left a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1