The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
yep bro u put it well. at first thought is unlock and got feeling of intimacy but at the end when ask for top up then becomes only a transaction. all the shiok from earlier is gone n i dont feel connection to her anymore. maybe tats why.

esp after putting in effort to try build some feeling n make her enjoy the sessions.
Well bro as long as you have enjoyed during the session then just move on, money paid then case closed. If one day feel like piak her again then maybe just nego upfront else find others out there lo.

Nonetheless the short thrill you received when she agreed to fj probably did excite you there and then. Hehe
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
TBH it is technically not unlock if ask for more cash. If not it just means anyone can F her if they ask, in your case she offered.

There was this ML who keep saying she don't do FJ, so got one session she finally said yes and asked me how much I'd pay. I just paid her quite a bit just for the sake of closure... after which I haven't visited her even when she kept texting me. I won't mind if she can accept FJ for far less than what I paid.
I must admit I feel a bit guilty dropping those MLs whom I paid for FJ. I like them but once you have gone the distance, it doesn't feel right to go back to the previous service. Maybe I will RTM, but not for a long while lol
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
TBH it is technically not unlock if ask for more cash. If not it just means anyone can F her if they ask, in your case she offered.

There was this ML who keep saying she don't do FJ, so got one session she finally said yes and asked me how much I'd pay. I just paid her quite a bit just for the sake of closure... after which I haven't visited her even when she kept texting me. I won't mind if she can accept FJ for far less than what I paid.
I'll top up of max 3 blues, normally 2 if manage to end the session in FJ.
Some will discuss the amount before the deed if they're agreeable, still i stick to max 3 blues.
For married guy like me I'll rather pay that get it free and draw a line there, as I believe free comes at a price.
If i'm still single maybe will try to play KC games with them la but it's not worth it at all.

Thank you!
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

lol someone zap saying "u expect free fj?"

ofc bro if can get free fj why not. tats why play the kc game to try to unlock right? got thrill of pleasuring the ML just dint expect its after the deed then ask for top up lol
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Kinda impressive how they can simply survive just based on the regular customers 's patronage.
On average the MLs I ask, their daily rental is around $200+ (~$7k/month). I think only ang pai MLs can afford to rely purely on regulars. Everyday take 2 regulars then hit profit already. Some regulars go few times a week even, buy dinner buy snacks all.

But ya if ML's goal is not to make a lot of money during her stint here and prioritize safety, then this model works. Otherwise, even angpai also list on SLG to farm money.
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

During my first visit to a ML, she cheekily asked if I want to make love. I played along and asked how much. She replied ‘free’. I laughed it off, thinking how is it possible. She is the type of ML who likes to joke.

On my next visit, she asked for my ‘job of choice’ so I asked for FJ, half expecting that she’ll reject (since I am not sure if she was being serious previously). She asked for CD but I told her I didn’t bring. She then went to her handbag (or something similar) in the cupboard to get one, while giving me the ‘you better bring one next time’ look. After the deed, I asked how much should I pay her. She said ‘anything’. I topped up $50 and she accepted happily.

It is my first time doing a FJ with a ML here so I am not sure what to call such a situation.
Old Today, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
During my first visit to a ML, she cheekily asked if I want to make love. I played along and asked how much. She replied ‘free’. I laughed it off, thinking how is it possible. She is the type of ML who likes to joke.

On my next visit, she asked for my ‘job of choice’ so I asked for FJ, half expecting that she’ll reject (since I am not sure if she was being serious previously). She asked for CD but I told her I didn’t bring. She then went to her handbag (or something similar) in the cupboard to get one, while giving me the ‘you better bring one next time’ look. After the deed, I asked how much should I pay her. She said ‘anything’. I topped up $50 and she accepted happily.

It is my first time doing a FJ with a ML here so I am not sure what to call such a situation.
I won't say if a ML say anything or didn't ask for more. That's unlock. If mention before hand like need top up 100 or what. That's not unlock. Everybody love to be special treated.
Old Today, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
On average the MLs I ask, their daily rental is around $200+ (~$7k/month). I think only ang pai MLs can afford to rely purely on regulars. Everyday take 2 regulars then hit profit already. Some regulars go few times a week even, buy dinner buy snacks all.

But ya if ML's goal is not to make a lot of money during her stint here and prioritize safety, then this model works. Otherwise, even angpai also list on SLG to farm money.
You forget abt their pass. That one also expensive.
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Kinda impressive how they can simply survive just based on the regular customers 's patronage.
Its really impressive indeed. I'm pretty sure tutu can survive as she got tons of customers. As for MHT, I'm not sure as I have not visit her before.
Old Today, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I won't say if a ML say anything or didn't ask for more. That's unlock. If mention before hand like need top up 100 or what. That's not unlock. Everybody love to be special treated.
I unlock 1 ML many years ago.. she only offer HJ on her listing then got BJ then FJ. I'm still in contact with her since she rtc 6-7yrs ago. Met her a few times in Thailand and China for free sessions. She's so tight below.
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
probably have sugar dad or someone bao ?
Most important still able to make money after deduct the operational cost
Old Today, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I unlock 1 ML many years ago.. she only offer HJ on her listing then got BJ then FJ. I'm still in contact with her since she rtc 6-7yrs ago. Met her a few times in Thailand and China for free sessions. She's so tight below.
I would consider this unlock. Be it whether she have other sex buddy. But if she didn't ask for money, I am sure she do enjoy the session also. After that if you want treat her meal or what is another issue le.
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Its really impressive indeed. I'm pretty sure tutu can survive as she got tons of customers. As for MHT, I'm not sure as I have not visit her before.
I visited mht one time also. Not that she is not pretty but I like small size girl. But tutu I visited a couple time. Her body also big size, but maybe is her smile. I really love her smile. And also more playable or course if compare to mht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1