The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:52 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
$150 for HJ only? not sure where the both of them get the confidence to ask for sky high pricing like that. this is simply spoiling the market and unless she is AAA grade beauty+figure+service i am confident it will not be difficult to book her

(PS: zoe's second and third videos showing her face differ quite a bit, the uglier video is probably the truer one)
Grade AA ml like Xiao Wan is good enough to charge this price. Grade A gals are not easy to find.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizuel View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-chen-massage/

3 days in a row find ML Didn't cum, my fault obviously, too much HJ in a row
But left with such a good feeling, had to write

Looks: 90% to 1st photo, green shirt.
Massage: 9/10 she's well trained ML.
GFE: 10/10 she so good, she has lots of regulars. last minute can be hard to get slot.
HJ: very patient. As written above, my fault. But I was touched. She gently stroke me until time up That's a long long time.

Conclusion: very nice lady, pays attention to your feelings, feels like real gf.
RTM: yes
I prefer those MLs who will ask what else will help. Instead of non-stop stroking

Kissing, licking of my ears helps. Usually the MLs who asked are ok
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Mr for xiao yan
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/
Looks 90%similar to photo
Has voluptuous figure for a women
Clean neat apartment
Massage : quite good knows where to press and can exert strenght on pressure points
Think she use to be masseuse
Sensual: can go slow and steady
Took longer than usual but no complaints from her
Overall nice girl to visit in my regular list
She is voluptuous. She should learn to be more playful with her assets.
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ticumticum168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Grade AA ml like Xiao Wan is good enough to charge this price. Grade A gals are not easy to find.
It's pretty much impossible to get ahold of xiao Wan unless you have a good track record right?
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Same here. If short stint, I usually skip too. Nothing like a bit of time to build chemistry and connection with the one you like. Then continuing building from there. Once she's on the the rotation, you know you're always going to have a better time in the next session.

Ah! The former exquisite oral sexperts. Jenny was just a top-notch natural bombastic bombshell. Also favourites were loving Mixue, wild Cheryl, schoolgirl Joanne 1, and passionate Lele. Good days to remember.
Jenny was the sibei dualiap syt in Jalan Besar area?
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not many grade A left haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1