The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 24-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeweiwei View Post
Waited for Master JJ to come back from her long leave and visited her for my 3rd appointment.

Feeling my little brother has become longer and ticker, more impotasntly my body aching has improve alot so that I joined the long Que in the first few days when i knew she is back.

For health issues and sexual life improvement, Master JJ is the one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diecockstanding View Post
This has been going on for a year. I have a lot of tension in my lower body, hips and back, and my muscles are constantly pulling, which makes me feel very uncomfortable and painful. I went to the doctor, had massage and cupping, but it didn't improve.

In the last month, my testicles seem to have disappeared, and my penis has become shorter and smaller. I am very worried and do not know what to do when the doctor could not give me the cause of it.

Then I recalled that Master JJ had treated me one year ago for my ED when I saw her new thread in the forum. I quickly made an appointment with her.

After the first visit, i could felt my testicles again. she told me that this was due to my unhealthy diet, life style and overly active sexual life. She would help me to unblock the liploma and fascia and recover with her Qigong Therapy, but I need to regulate my life stlye to avoid it happenoinhg again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka88 View Post
It's been more than 6 months since I last visited Master JJ due to work constraints.

Back to feeling sluggish due to my lifestyle and diet.

Made an appointment and am glad I could secure a timeslot. Master JJ start the session by taking my pulse and explaining once more on my health issues since I needed a refresher on my current situation.

She really know the cause and effect of your diet just by taking your pulse which is a godsend.

Started the session by her massaging my back due to the built up in toxins and clearing required as it does affect your penis (trust the process guys).

Once done, she started working on the groin and testicle area. There would be soreness if any of us have any blockages.

Miraculously at the end of the session, areas that were sore are now cleared when tugging on it. I still have some minor blockages which needs to be clear.

Master JJ recommended follow up treatment which I would gladly be back within a week.

As I'm typing this FR, I can feel immediate effect already. Smoother pee flow and penis able to stay hard without much effort.

For those that are new: a stern reminder that she does not do anything funny. Only clean services. Give it a try and your dick will thank you.

Will report back soon on the follow up session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Master JJ has definitely turned my life around in the punters arena - the change is just mind-boggling when I reflect and look back after going to her for regular maintenance for some time now.

For context, I haven’t been on this forum much - been travelling and then also trying other forms of engaging ladies instead of my previous reliance on the Domes. I have been touring more of SEA (I prefer ladies from neighbouring countries and not Angmohs).

The feedback and experience I’ve got from each session generally speaking is just so, so good - many thanks in part to how much Master JJ has helped me with her juagen skills each session. Ladies have been complimenting me on how long I can last, and the length and girth of my tool. I casually attribute it to my young age, but at my age group of late 20s, I jolly well that the stresses of the working life can sap one’s sexual vitality, by a lot. I know maybe you think that the ladies I meet are trying to sweet talk me by saying me very zai in bed but then I’ve experienced this more frequently than you think, including instances where ladies who were cold to me actually became like super sweet during (and then also after) the session.

I still remember back then that I was PCC-ing like 3 days a day and I had premature ejaculation in the longest while. My tool was nowhere my current state and it was comparatively frail.

Words cannot express my gratitude enough - but please do not think that your tool can “evolve” with barely a few sessions unless your “fundamentals” are already there (not like me). But what I’m confident is that Master JJ is definitely a dedicated professional in her job, and gives her very best each time.

P.S. you can also take it as a long term investment to boost your confidence like me - like cmon you get to feel more manly than ever before if you keep chipping at it

Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 01:23 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1