The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
smallblackdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
This is such a scam shop. Warning all bros not to go to this scam shop.
Agree. went before. Everyone is old. Don't waste your time
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!

Bumping this thread for awareness of this black shop.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
Bumping this thread for awareness of this black shop.
place quite rundown but ML serving me is good
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like this particular lane that has a string of spas are getting bad reviews, I recall sometime back, it wasn't too bad an experience I had with a young Viet.

Anyway, if you drive or are in that vicinity, I stumbled across a TCM place that could be worth exploring. I was there for a meal, made an excuse I needed to look for ATM, walked into TCM and saw a few SYTs and some quite appealing. This was only a visual verification, I need to find time to return again but it's not my usual haunt.

When driving in from MacPherson, you will turn into a a two lane but one way road which is Tai Thong Cres, a few shops down when you turn in is the spa. Entrance is $60.

Before I left, the ladies beckoned me with their services , one even said, we have really good services that will take care of all your needs. So that's a good sign.
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Looks like this particular lane that has a string of spas are getting bad reviews, I recall sometime back, it wasn't too bad an experience I had with a young Viet.

Anyway, if you drive or are in that vicinity, I stumbled across a TCM place that could be worth exploring. I was there for a meal, made an excuse I needed to look for ATM, walked into TCM and saw a few SYTs and some quite appealing. This was only a visual verification, I need to find time to return again but it's not my usual haunt.

When driving in from MacPherson, you will turn into a a two lane but one way road which is Tai Thong Cres, a few shops down when you turn in is the spa. Entrance is $60.

Before I left, the ladies beckoned me with their services , one even said, we have really good services that will take care of all your needs. So that's a good sign.
Oh..this is newly opened but I saw some ML previously from other carrot joints so till now I dare not try at all. Previously is RD Spa which charges FJ at 250...BJ at 150 and HJ at 100 exclude entrance....close down liao...

There is one more new spa near kallang bahru beside a famous T*h aquarium....knife even more sharp which I visited yesterday...Kana land mine again...entrance 58 and HJ 100, BBBJ 200, FJ she want 500....she say never do before here and first time need to be more expensive...WTF....avoid at all cost..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1