The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 796 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Quite true. I consider myself well-travelled and so far I still find SG the ideal place for me to retire in, for now… mainly because education for kids, healthcare and family support and I appreciate the diverse society we have. You all can complain all you want but we have a great education structure here.

I do encourage those who have not travelled much to find opportunities to live for long periods outside SG so you can get exposed and it will be easier to find out for yourself what suits you the most.
To anyone else who is expecting "family support" while living overseas: it doesnt exist.

Dont expect to move to where you want to live and still expect the same friends and family to be there for you with easy access (other than spouse and kids). Unless you're willing to cover all their living expenses and buy them a house there, or give them an even higher paying job than the one they have in SG. Its just not realistic.
Old 20-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheWhitePearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
To anyone else who is expecting "family support" while living overseas: it doesnt exist.

Dont expect to move to where you want to live and still expect the same friends and family to be there for you with easy access (other than spouse and kids). Unless you're willing to cover all their living expenses and buy them a house there, or give them an even higher paying job than the one they have in SG. Its just not realistic.
yes. very true. i previously tried to start anew in thailand. was there for 5 years but finally cannot succeed.

my first year alot of friends still msg etc. second year onwards all start to cold liao. third year like they forgotten you already. got thailand holiday dont bother to meet up catch up de. even family also same. my 5 years there only my dad and my mom continuously check up on me. sibling and friends nothing.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 796 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhitePearl View Post
yes. very true. i previously tried to start anew in thailand. was there for 5 years but finally cannot succeed.

my first year alot of friends still msg etc. second year onwards all start to cold liao. third year like they forgotten you already. got thailand holiday dont bother to meet up catch up de. even family also same. my 5 years there only my dad and my mom continuously check up on me. sibling and friends nothing.
That is expected, except for the sibling part. usually from what i know, siblings who dont live with each other tend to become even closer than when living together. Of course that depends on individual family too, some siblings only out to pawn each other only.
But 5 years in thailand, should be enough time for you to build up your own new social circle there right?
Old 21-06-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheWhitePearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
That is expected, except for the sibling part. usually from what i know, siblings who dont live with each other tend to become even closer than when living together. Of course that depends on individual family too, some siblings only out to pawn each other only.
But 5 years in thailand, should be enough time for you to build up your own new social circle there right?
Yeap have Thai friends around but of course not as many as we do in Singapore. Because keep hanging with same few people. ahaha surprisingly they also have small circle of close friends in thai culture as they move around alot province to province. they know many people but really close only a few.

anyway back in sg, suddenly everybody is like ho sei boh?? i am like like that lor... lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1