The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Review for Anny from silks

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

Place quite discreet, cosy and nice.

Looks: 10/10 Look better in person, got cfm face

BODY : 9/10 Good body shape, maintain well

BBBJ: 10/10. Suck and tease me until I had to stop if not cim

FJ: 9/10 tried doggy and missionary. Finished off with doggy as her ass is best for the pos

GFE: Miss her already and took care of me well. Laugh and smile alot. Shes really shy and adorable. bros pls take care of her.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roxy from Seduction

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t...highlight=roxy

Look: She scored high on this, beautiful girl

Body: Slim and perky ass for doggie.

Boobs: Natural soft and nice to grab, and very sensitive to my tongue.

Blow: Score damn high on this, very wet blow, nice hand strokes and suctions

Sex: Can take hard thrusting with nice moan too.

Final verdict: Good look and amazing blow. 100%
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Mine
Agent: ONESIAM

Thank you Khun @ONESIAM for arranging my session with Mine! Holy shit Mine is a must fuck! She is of the same beauty standard and service like the top tier girls in the high end BKK soapys who charge S$800 per shot. My ratings for Mine:

Looks : 10/10 - SYT and an absolute beauty, she is much prettier than her photos!
Body : 10/10 - Her boobs are a good size and natural! She is slim and her body is curvy at the right places.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 - Wet and soft BBBJ with varying speed and suction. I almost came when she was licking my dick and looked at me directly in my eyes.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 - She gets wet easily and does not need KY at all. She can take a hard pounding and was moaning in ecstasy with each pump.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10 - Very very high GFE! She kept touching my dick before and after the deed and we couldn’t stop DFK-ing throughout the whole session.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : YES! YES! YES! Mine can easily be a top tier high end BKK soapy girl. Thank you Khun for bringing her to SG!
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

FR: Lina
Stable: X-factor
Room: Masterbed Room (en-suite bathroom)
TLDR: Natural Boobs / Frenching / Attitude

For some reason, I try not to use a hotel, so a Condo or apartment is good for me. Affordable pricing is another factor when I select my booking.

I missed Lina during her last stint, so I wasted no time booking her. She looks pretty different from the listed images. Still, she is lovely, and we instantly hit it off. Our chemistry was undeniable, and soon, we found ourselves in a passionate embrace. The moment was electric, filled with an intensity that made everything else fade away. As we leaned in, our lips met in a deep, lingering kiss. I enjoyed kissing those voluminous lips of hers!

Our French kisses were filled with a blend of tenderness and fiery passion. Each kiss was a dance of our tongues, exploring and tasting, leaving us breathless. We paused only to look into each other’s eyes, smiles playing on our lips, before diving back into the sweet, intoxicating exchange.

The session was pure magic, with each kiss deepening our connection and making us lose track of time. Her trademark was that pair of voluptuous D boobs. I could not keep my hands off them. It was a moment of pure intimacy and bliss, something that felt both natural and exhilarating. Painting and fingering were allowed, and she enjoyed the moment. The full job was nice, too; Lina was accommodating to a few styles and definitely had no blackface. I enjoyed spanking that toned ass of hers and expended both my shots in her pussy, wearing the condom, of course.
Damn those tits look delish. Tried looking for her thread but couldn't find and realised all threads by X Factor disappeared. Kena raided?
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Today I just had my 1st try for dome 1. A little disappointed.

Initially give me a room number, press bell no response. Msg okt told me wrong room.. went to new room number, open door, confirm different person.. (ive seen adv of the girl i wanted for a while now, the girl i met told me just come sg 5 days ago) double check with okt he say its correct. Check with the girl she nvr heard of the name that I booked. Then I think it shd be a swap or fake adv.. anyway I just went ahead since the girl is decent enough, to save the trouble..

Service turns out a little sub par.. the usual stuff leading to 1st shot was pretty OK. after 1 shot.. tell me to rest and sleep on another bed and she went to look at phone.. but I just move into lie next to her.. after a while she stop her phone watching we lied down in spoon position. She went into real sleep and started snoring lol.. after a while I check the time, left about 20min I really felt like no mood hence I left early without doing 2nd shot (anyway 1x and 2x in dome 1 not much diff in terms of $$)

After leaving, I check the adv of that tank, I recognised who that girl was which is another one. Texted okt about it and he say maybe some error from his staff.. he will check.. but I don't expect an answer from him lah..

I will not share which tank is this as I do not want to spoil their biz, and giving benefit of doubt it was possible that its a genuine mistake in the assigned room. Sorry bros, just ranting. Cheers
Bro. Not all stables bait and switch. I Kenna before also and like you I went ahead as well. Don’t want to waste the trouble since I already allocate time and effort to go down. But after 1 shot I go off liao. And I never return to that stable since then. Now I have a regular stable and the gals service are good and okt also friendly and prompt reply. Decide to stick to it for time being. Don’t lose hope in Dome 1…
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doraemonblackie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust - Diana

Looks - 9/10 same as pic just minus the filter
Boobs - 8.5/10 Soft and erected nips, still nice
BBBJ - 9/10 knows what shes doing
HJ I had to tell her to stop otherwise gonna blow
FJ - 9/10 intense session
GFE - 10/10 friendly and very communicative
RTF - yes

Overall had a great experience with her, actually spent whole session with her rather than leaving early Treat her well and you will receive likewise.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
riverlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyriverlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepsi - Terminal 21

if you're looking for a tight lady, I recommend you to try this lady. I can't feel my condoms at all.
Indeed she's still green in some area, but the tightness of her pussy, makes me want to cum in no time. I need to stop for a while, in slow pace I can feel the texture of her pussy, fast one also good.

Looks - 9/10 similar to pics
Body - 10/10 nice curve with tight pussy
BJ - 8/10 slow and steady… felt nice, listening to my instructions, hands on the base while mouth busy sucking the tip
GFE - 10/10 cute lady kisses me and hug me
FJ - 10/10 always reminded me of that tightness, 2s out easily under 60mins. Tried several positions, damn solid in missionary n wot. Holding on while being pumped like her life depends on it.

Definitely no regret, might schedule another rtf if possible

Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
Weeseng9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeeseng9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple Fr forSera from KinkyThai
-Kinky wild kitten and bitchy look with long hair
-Curvy figure with the back having thai sakyant tattoo
-Petite with great ass for doggy style
-Normal fair and smooth complexion.
-Original big natural boobs specially for boobs lover
-Boobs was sensitive and nice fit to her body frame
-Never shy in frenching and was quite aggressive on it
-Clean, smells fragrant, wet and timmed pussy.
-Sensitive and highly responsive with moan and jerking
-Slow and sensual BBBJ with constant bowing
-Deepthroat occasionally and when pull out my rod from her mouth
-She carry on licking till my balls till I CIM, it was damn Shiok !
-Tight, wet and warm pussy accommodating to many positions
-Doggie she still will thrust together with u to go deeper
-Good moan with good expression and reaction from her
- Can take hard, deep and fast pounding.
-No blackface if take too long to cum.
-Love to hug me and give pecks on my cheeks.
-High KC, the feeling like the shy shy gf type

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Thanks bro Mickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1