The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Is g19 good? Looks cute too.. heee
Yes i had a good experience with her in terms of looks and service
Will recommend
Old 12-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h16

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Yes i had a good experience with her in terms of looks and service
Will recommend
That day went down saw G26 look slut but too bad that day she was taken if not I will go for her haha
Old 12-06-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G26 good attitude and good service

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 12-06-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
G26 good attitude and good service
Yes totally agree on you about this house service even though I only try once , and I think I am going to abandon 2038 and will go this house in the future, although I don’t really like Thai gals due to some personal phobia due to the past that why never find any Thai WL in Geylang at all only find Vietnamese.

Any other better recommendations beside this house haha if not I am really going to this house in the future liao hor.

0843 and 1849 I don’t like their gal and I found out 1834 the WL look delicious ��
Old 13-06-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

got many bro PM me which girl i tried
as its quite long ago and i also nv FR on them
one of the is G20 and to my memory she was the worse of the 2 i tried
Old 13-06-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Yesterday went down again 2nd trip after trying it on 3 days ago Sunday. 1st time went over was on Sunday recommended by one of the bro and waited for 20min yesterday went back again same got to wait for 20min haha.

Don’t ask me which WL cause everyone have different type of preferences so my like may not be your like haha 😂
Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yes totally agree on you about this house service even though I only try once , and I think I am going to abandon 2038 and will go this house in the future, although I don’t really like Thai gals due to some personal phobia due to the past that why never find any Thai WL in Geylang at all only find Vietnamese.

Any other better recommendations beside this house haha if not I am really going to this house in the future liao hor.

0843 and 1849 I don’t like their gal and I found out 1834 the WL look delicious ��
Better Recommendations i have, but trade only

Also bros pls dont msg me with a random fr, pm and ask first

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1