The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Bella from SYTlover88

Face - Photos is very injustice, long dye hair and is the sweet type that you see already, will not get tired everyday.

Boobs - Natural and nice shape. It was soft to hold and nipple was sensitive and enjoy being sucked and lick on.

Body - Petie with nice curvy toned curvy figure and a hot perky butt with a normal yellowish skin tone

Frenching - She is not shy with kissing and will take the initiative to do. Sensual kind of fierce tongue battle.

BBBJ- Fantastic in skillwise and her look is "holy shit" when she blow you. She got the "fuck my mouth" look when she blow me. Fucking high when you see her at that angle.

Pussy - allow me to paint, no smell and so nice pussy, tasty and clean shaven, can see her juices running, when i paint her.

FJ - she was wild on bed. We had cowgirl position follow by missionary and lastly doggy. Damn tight i feel her pussy, came moments later.

GFE - give her all out, was attentive to me and i had lot of imitate moment and comfortable moment with her.

Thanks bro SYTlover.
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Aidenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidenboy View Post
Lilly from FT
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...750&highlight=

Looks: Lilly is stunning and tall, bearing a close resemblance to Minah. The photos are highly accurate, with maybe only a 10% discount in person.

Body: She has a tall, graceful figure with smooth skin that clearly shows she takes good care of herself. Her usual Thai tan adds to her appeal.

Kiss: We started with small kisses that quickly escalated to deep French kissing and even some playful tongue fighting.

BBBJ: Her technique was slow and steady with decent suction, and she didn't neglect the balls, making the experience even more enjoyable.

FJ: Lilly's moans and facial expressions are a huge ego boost. Despite my average size and skill, she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. After I climaxed, she mentioned her legs were trembling, and we immediately went back to passionate French kissing. It felt like being with a mistress.

Attitude: She was always smiling, and I didn't even need to use my broken Thai to communicate with her.

RTF: Absolutely, I hope her time slots remain available and aren't too hard to book.

Video source is from FT telegram
Despite experiencing a drop in RTF session standards before, Lilly's RTF session was excellent, matching the quality of the first one. A big shoutout to bro FT for the great arrangement!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1