The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GonefortheWeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
For BLC, u can apply for the free membership by giving them a copy of your passport. After that, the basic VIP room charge will be only 900K vnd. Then just add in the tip for the girl depending on which package - I usually go for the 100 minute package (cum 1 time) for 1.2 million vnd if I’m planning to top up for FS.

So it will be 900K + 1.2 mil (100 minute package) + 2 million (FS top up) = 4.1 million vnd total.

If not going for FS then I will do the 120 minute package with 2 bbbj with cum in mouth for 1.5 million so it will just be 900K + 1.5 million = 2.4 million vnd total.

The girl is expected to do the bath together plus DFK, 69 & fingering.

No need to go for all those expensive pool villa options unless u have a group that wanna do a party. Also FS is almost always 2 million vnd so please don’t overpay by giving 3 million. The BLC girl will surely take 2 million because she can do one less cum in mouth.

BLC has got too many packages so my advice is to join their telegram group and familiarise yourself with the packages and ask as many questions as needed. That way u could have saved yourself as much as 4 to 6 million vnd.
I did join their telegram. However went i was there Pin Pin never offer and i also never ask. My own fault lah. Thanks for your info bro!!!
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
For BLC, u can apply for the free membership by giving them a copy of your passport. After that, the basic VIP room charge will be only 900K vnd. Then just add in the tip for the girl depending on which package - I usually go for the 100 minute package (cum 1 time) for 1.2 million vnd if I’m planning to top up for FS.

So it will be 900K + 1.2 mil (100 minute package) + 2 million (FS top up) = 4.1 million vnd total.

If not going for FS then I will do the 120 minute package with 2 bbbj with cum in mouth for 1.5 million so it will just be 900K + 1.5 million = 2.4 million vnd total.

The girl is expected to do the bath together plus DFK, 69 & fingering.

No need to go for all those expensive pool villa options unless u have a group that wanna do a party. Also FS is almost always 2 million vnd so please don’t overpay by giving 3 million. The BLC girl will surely take 2 million because she can do one less cum in mouth.

BLC has got too many packages so my advice is to join their telegram group and familiarise yourself with the packages and ask as many questions as needed. That way u could have saved yourself as much as 4 to 6 million vnd.
4 m8llion is already a ludicrous amount to pay for a single fyk in VN..

geezus...way too much
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

geezus...way too much
For me, the best deal is the 120 mins w/ 2 bbbjcim at 2.4 million vnd. For bros w/ more energy then add 2 more million and it becomes 120 mins w/ 1 FS & 1 bbbjcim at 4.4 million.

So 4 million for 100 mins, 1 FS is just one possible option.

All these include the girl bathing w/ u, dfk, 69 & fingering plus free food & drinks in an upscale vip room. BLC also has girls that are high-end ktv standard. Definitely a better deal than the rush job at the infamous fruit shop that shall not be named.

Overall not cheap but worth it. If you have any better alternatives then let’s hear it.
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
For me, the best deal is the 120 mins w/ 2 bbbjcim at 2.4 million vnd. For bros w/ more energy then add 2 more million and it becomes 120 mins w/ 1 FS & 1 bbbjcim at 4.4 million.

So 4 million for 100 mins, 1 FS is just one possible option.

All these include the girl bathing w/ u, dfk, 69 & fingering plus free food & drinks in an upscale vip room. BLC also has girls that are high-end ktv standard. Definitely a better deal than the rush job at the infamous fruit shop that shall not be named.

Overall not cheap but worth it. If you have any better alternatives then let’s hear it.
BLC is heavenly. The 900k room is most worthy package but no nuru and the nuru is damn shiok. I took the 1.4m room with nuru + 2 cim 2m total 3.4m can do nuru twice
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

geezus...way too much
Agreed it’s expensive but if you have no suggestions or not willing to share then this comment is just noise and not helpful
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
And how do the photos compare to real person?
It was surprisingly accurate, aside from your PS markup!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1