Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in.
overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class...
Don't ask me the name. Although was there twice, names of these places usually dun stay long in the brain.

Yesternight was the first night, we went exploring. All 3 managed to score, but all were "rojak" goals. All got nonsense after the deed. Mine was rushing all the way, Van Basten and just4fun encounter with not paying enough which luckily I did not have. I was negotiating the whole nite, so every single payment details was discussed ah!

As for FR? My room was slightly cleaner but was so small, could hardly turn. As expected, What I have told Van Basten, it appears to be TTL, but actually only less than a handful. Did not check the underarm like you all did. HAHAHA.
But was was quite a bush down south. Complete the deed quickly, paid up and left. Promise to gimme a discount the next time to go out and do it or to do it there at a bigger room. Unlikely to rtf. Did not even bother to get the handphone number. There are more to venture out there. Or maybe we should all retire from chiong scene and just have coffee at SB and meeting syt off the streets.