Old 19-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

We have an older girl in our accounts dpt she is Pei from Beijing real hard arse. Always nag and no matter what I do cant get through, she is 40 and has a BF back in china I think he plays round and she gets pissed on him and so she takes it out on man in general.

A few time I have been making general chat and think may be if I try to fuck her she is better with me, because dam she ugly, but no she have nothing to do with it.

So one day I stay back late everyone else gone and I get her cup wank a huge dump of my seed into it.

Next morning she say Ni Hao something happen in my cup, and she wash out.. SO next time I make it more careful to rub around so she not notice as easy, next day bang she make her tea and drink my seed LOL. I secretly watch her and it gives me a very horny feeling.

I do it twice a week now and she drink it down every time, I wonder if she likes the taste??

I know because I sleep with other girls in the office she watches me close, and I wonder if I should try to fuck this old ugly again, because the thought of her drinks my cum makes me so horny

Any suggestions Bros??