View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

After the last set and with half a tower left, we are all totally high liao.

"Woo, almost 11pm liao. Let's slowly finish the tower and head home ba." B told us.

"Where you all go just now? For work out ah, since you dressed so sporty and sexy." A asked Joey. "Or this is your usual wear?"

"Sporty only la. Where got sexy. I think got other girls wear even more sexy lo. We go for hike at Changi ma." Joey replied.

"Got sexy la. Don't shy. You always like to wear thongs or strings ma. Some more with FBT shorts even better, inside nothing. Haha." I shared unknowingly. Must be too high already.

"Wow, never wear sia. So power ah. Must see more carefully." both uncles eyes lit up as Joey chided me for anyhow share openly. "Not scared people see meh? Won't 走光 meh?"

"Won't la. FBT shorts inside got inner lining liao ma. Unless the lining is loose le lo." Joey replied as she lifted up the hem of the shorts and showed a glimpse of the inner lining. She is also quite high le and replied quite openly. We are all quite stunned by her action.

"Oh I see. We don't know ma. You can see we are not sporty one, given our sizes and 我们穿不上这么小的shorts. Where is the inner lining you said? I can't see from my angle just now? B tried his luck and asked again.

Unknowingly, Joey stood up on the leg support of the high chair and lifted up the shorts again and pointed to the lining for a few seconds. "There, this part lo."

Both of them pushed their heads closer to get a better look. Due to the whole night of sitting and moving around, the lining was a bit off with bit of it being sucked in to her pussy. Her cameltoe and bit of the pussy lips was showing for that few seconds.

"Oh I see. Now we understand. Haha" A teased as Joey sat back down. "Ok ma, quite sexy ma like that. Some more 没毛. Haha."

That's when Joey realized they can almost see her pussy and toned down a bit. With a bit more teasing and enjoying the views for a while more, we decided to call it a night and head home.