Thread: Braless locals
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
so far, the only chances of me catching glimpes of braless ladies r actually domestic helpers in the early mornings, or in the late evenings. once in awhile, maybe witness angmo ladies with erect nipples in the shopping belt. maybe once in a long while catch a glimpse of braless ladies at the beach.

no disrespect to our local gals, but some of them really don't need to waste $ on brassieres, cos brassieres were designed to support the assets, and if theres no heavy load to support, theres really no need to wear them. if they're concerned about accidental exposure, nipple patches r good enough.

besides, our climate really isnt ideal for brassieres, the unnecessary build up of temperature is also bad for the skin in the region. if gals feel a little more secure in wearing something, there r lots of microfiber or breathable cotton types out there.