View Single Post
Old 30-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post

So far I had a wonderful time at Jakarta and BKK before, but word on the street is Manila n Vietnam is the next big thing. What's ur 2 cent?
All the places you mentioned have very hot chicks, just different color, smell and taste. Since you had wonderful time in both Jakarta and BKK, you should probably stick to those places as familiarity when cheonging is very important. Anyway, i think both Manila and Vietnam are very different places and in fact all your options are very different. Vietnam is a difficult place to cheong particularly for newbies, I lived in HCMC for 3 years so I know the difficulties. Its not so straight forward and you will get lots of frustrations unless you have a veteran to show you around. Anyway, I seriously doubt Manila and Vietnam are the next big thing. Its already history.. The current big thing, however is China.. Its not in your options but you should really consider CP.. before it becomes history..