View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Personally, I don't care what they were working as in the past or even now, as long as they are nice people. I see too many hypocrites, who may be in good job but are assholes.

If you let me choose, I rather have a prostitute who is a nice person than a judgemental prick, who feels that they are "holier than tho" as neighbour.

I agree with you on SG handling of Covid situation is well managed. As for the property side, congrats to you on your paper gain. The "gain" of today will be paid by the future generation.

Thai govt may not be the best but I feel that at least they still care about the Thai locals enough to block foreigners (from richer countries) to buy up their properties to artificially inflate property prices beyond the means of the average person in the streets.

The day when Singapore becomes like Hong Kong, the future of Singapore has become bleak.
Well said 👏👏👏