Old 11-01-2023, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rinoghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

Recently booked two CIS girls with a friend. One a petite and other slim and tall, first brunette with a great sense of humour and other blonde with colored eyes and model figure. We met in a bar in Bur Dubai to watch FIFA quarter finals together. Drank, ate and cheered together for favourite teams, true GFE. Then went to a club, dance and fun like never before, both were amazing dancers.

Later we reached to my friend’s place for drinks.They changed to relaxed clothing (my friend’s t-shirts and we spent the next hours drinking, chit chatting. They were in property business so a quality conversation.

Somewhere through the night we had steamy sex first separately (me with blonde and my friend with brunette). Then had a round 2 as orgy.

Tired, my friend and brunette fell asleep. I left with blonde, we had a breakfast otw and reached my place. Took shower together, she gace me a bbbj, dried and we then slept together hugging.

Around after an hour and a half i got woke up due to her sucking my cock, we had a steamy sex by the window doggy style.

What a night!!!

Though she was open to stay further, i had to go to office.

All in all paid 500 AED to each (S$200 approx). Definitely worth it…