Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Be Aware!!!!! Do Not Perchase "magix"

Quote:
Originally posted by Starwar_77
BE AWARE!!!! Everybody Do not perchase any "Magix" from this Mr. Devil...... It's a trap, he is a Swindler n he is trying to cheat our money.

This is my true experience, last week i e-mail my order to him n transferred the money to him as well. it stated i will receive my order within 1 or 2 working days
BUT it's almost a week now n i still have not receive it yet. I feel that i have been cheated.

So....Pls Be Aware of the trap n don't become another victim just like me.

I was so regret but have to blame myself for been so stupid to believe all this......

Bro, please provide me your original email address, order id and payment id for me to trace our delivery record. All orders are mailed via normal post to reach within 2~3 working days, delayed in posting is rare (unless during seasonal period) and beyond our control. Unless you specifically request and pay additionally for a courier or register mail, otherwise there is no way for us to be sure if you really received the order or not.

We shipped countless of orders worldwide without fail, I dont see any reason for you to shout fraud here, neither did I received any email nor PM from you about your lost order, unless you have ill intention in mind. Incidently, your new nick Stawar_77 was only registered on 13-02-2004 with 3 posts with all the posting about the same issue.

If I am Swindler, I could do much better than cheating your miserable $100, that cant even cover my one meal. Others wont have been flaming me long ago before you got your new nick. Till date, I believe there should have been easily more than hundred of samsters would have met and cheong with me that know where I stand and how to reach me, so I dont think I wanted to go to hiding for a miserable $100.

Hope that calm your nerves.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks