Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ying Hua KTV

Ying Hua (Cherry Blossom) KTV
located in Ying Hua Bin Guan, at Hui Xin Dong Lu, next to Hui Qiao Hotel, near the China-Japan Friendship Hospital.

a local fren brought me there the other night to introduce me to the Beijing KTV scene.

the place was booming even during a week day. was told that biz was slower on weekends. should come before 8pm bcos the best girls will be snapped up. look for mamasan Dou Dou.

most of the girls are from Northeast, but the one I chosen turns out to be Inner Mongolia. general standard quite good, most early 20s, 21-2. quite chio. all quite bosomy, if u'r the go for boobs type. heard abt the resident "bo pa" got 36 DD.

my fren's house rule for the girls was to drink up 3 glasses of beer right from the start. another rule was to unclip or remove bra (easier to raba...). had quite a fun time playing dice games and singing. on the whole, I think this is quite a mild place, considering some of the more "wild" reports from other bros.

cost:
RMB 600 for small room and drinks. 2 of us, we downed abt 25 bottles of beer. my fren was quite kind, didn't order Chivas...
RMB 200 each for the girls
RMB 100 for the waiters
i didn't know whether to tip mamasan since she quite good buddy with my fren; or whether only must tip if got bring girls o/n. must ask my fren the next time.