View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allowing wife to have another.

i am scratching head open relationship sided to your wife but you stay faithful at your end? Hmmm is this love? or is just your personal way of keeping her by your side cause you are afraid of losing her?

Not sure like one bro mention what if she became preg??
I can only imagine such relationship happening when the husband is of the lower tier and the wife is of higher tier in term of financially capability and status.

Yes i have heard of open relationship of couple as in both play outside or like some posted somewhere playing together. But TS yours is more like most mention you are CUCK by your wife.