Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I have been to DS and have been party heavily for 4
consecutive night

KTV

Legend KTV is quite good. Unfortunately they do not have a flower street at this time. However there are a lot of girl
to choose from. One of my chongster friend spend almost
1 hour just for to choose the girl.

Room are okay.

DJ is depend on who you get. some may come to play and drink with you some don't

I have experince with 2 Manager from the KTV. The one that panado refer. She is very good and very acommadating. Highly recommended.

Even we were arrived around 9PM which is too late to choose any good girl but she have reserve the good one for us.

However due to poppularity of this KTV as this time. You should make a booking at least day in advance to aviod disappointed.

Most of the girl and KTV employee are Ex-CP. I was surprised that I met some of them during girl picking session and some of them are recognized me.

One more tip is make sure the girl are willing to going out with you during the picking session.
The difference between DS and CP is at CP they have a name tag which clearly show the pricing
and what she willing to do. (Ex XXX/XXX/XXX) but in DS you may have to ask the mama or manager to
nego on your behalf. Not every girl willing to go out.

I have met a very good chongster from here during this trip.

Transportation is a bit pain. only private car and buses are available. It's take apx 1 hours from SZ or
a bit more during Rush hours, Cheapest price I can get is 250. Most of the time are 300.

Prices are okay if you plan ahead what you will order and what you will drink.
Most expensive bill is almost 1200 rmb per person tip and girl sitting fee excl.
Most cheapest bill is around 300 rmb per person tip abd girl sitting fee excl.

Sauna

Forget about sauna here I went to tried not even close to what CP have to offer before. Still a longggggg way
to go the get as the CP level. I kind of miss CP when talk about sauna.

Hotel

If you not mind to stay off the permises of KTV there a some hotel I can recommend.
New regent hotel is quite old If you like something new or recent renovate I would recommend.
Century Palace Hotel or Masterland Hotel.
Good price and facility

I'm still in DS area for few days more if you want to join me feel free to shoot me a pm.