Thread: Chiangmai
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
you went to Tacheliek via Mae Sai or Thaton?? I miss these places you mentioned.. was there many times during my college days..never went back since..must have changed alot.. The Guesthouse on Kotchasan Road name Kotchasan Guest house is run by a Thai chinese couple, very kind and generous, willing to help alot. I learn 60% of my Thai from them during my 2 weeks stay with them.. you guys on tight budget might wanna give it a try.. nice double story bungalow to stay right on the city centre!
I went to Tacheliek thru Mae Sai. I extend my 30 days visa-free stay through here. Where is Thaton? I thought from Thailand side, to go to Myanmar, either can use Mae Sai or Mae Sot. I dun have money to go there when I am still studying. hehehe....or now can afford. Good experience. Envy those farang who always have the chance to backpacking, unlike us Asians who has limited times.

Those who are interested in Myanmar gal can try them in Tacheliek too. There are many those motorcycle-thrishaw who can take u for a tour of Tacheilek and goto KFC farm. Take note for those day-pass visa, cannot go beyond 5 km of the border checkpoint. Those motorcycle-thrishaw riders know it.

Maybe I overshot the topic now. This is about Chiangmai. Sorry.
Anyone who has experience meeting Chiang Mai university gals. Saw many those beautiful young gals in Chiang Mai. Must have a lot of them from CMU. I know of a farang who stay near the university because he want to know them.