Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo
Thanks man.

Was just about to pm you to say Sorry for not able to get thru my mail box.

Cheers !!!
send the info to you on your mail box already. if you need further help.

Go look for Margrete in Phya-thai tour in Golden Mile ... she will make the arrangement for you, but you pay at her office, and she will ask the bangkok office to send the ticket to your Tirak location, of course with aadditional transport charge of not more than 200 baht.

as for the ticket, it all depends on the airline you choose.

Tip:
after the arrangement on the air ticket, get the no for the office in bangkok, and ask your tirak to call them there. basically to give them her name in thai, location, delivery...etc

Entry to singapore:
make sure she has your address, contact no etc...
don't want her to be caught in a predicatment with the immigration authoritys at the airport. Some times, Thais get send back, refused entry to singapore. (you know why).....you can also call the Immigration at the airport to make sure she gets a smooth entry, provided sometimes you have to stand in as a guarantor.

Visa:
Upon entry to Singapore, usually it is a 14 days social visit pass , just in case she gets only a short duration to stay, say 3 or 5 days. No worry, You can bring her along together with her airticket and passport to extend her stay at the SIR Building(lavender MRT)

1. make sure there is a confiirmed reservation to return to Bangkok.
2. there is a place to stay in singapore.
3.there is someone to sponsor her expenses here in singapore, just in case she doesn't bring any money, okie.

If you need any more assistance ICQ me ...okie