View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by getwetman
Just want to warn all bros to be careful with the 'mamasans' or 'papasans' on the streets. I had a bad experience once....

A mamasan stopped me along the street. Showed me a few girls who pop out of a car in a carpark behind an office building. All were cute. Selected one and took her back to hotel. Bloody hell!! She did not allow me to lick her tits or finger her pussy, just straight FJ. Some more, wanted to smoke cig. when I said haven't F*** yet, want to smoke already. Worst, paid mamasa for her for one whole night for 600RMB. Scolded the bitch and asked her to f*** off. She had the cheek to ask me for taxi money. Told her that I will find the mamasan and complain. She frightened and left quietly.

Advice to book girl for one shot. If good and want to carry on, then ask for whole night. Also, always get hold of mamasan's mobile, so can negotiate for whole night if interested.

Thank goodness, that same night was so fedup went to bar for a beer. Met a great looking gal and screwed her the whole night. Man!! She came at least 6 times. The next morning, she said that I could pay her whatever amount I felt was right. Gave her 800RMB.

From now on, going to bar and chat with girl first to find out worthwhile or not. These street pimps are screwing our money left right and center.
I was at outside Sheraton Great Wall and the mamasan was professional. Brought me to a car where a few girls were and I chose a pretty one. The deal is 400RMB but paid mamasan 200RMB and told her if service not good will not pay the rest. Turn out the service was good and tip the gal 50RMB. Got her number as well.

Anyone in Beijing now or have good and pretty gal hp no. to share ?