View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Lots of surprising good pointers that you'd never think it'll come from a forum like this.

I'd say the act to form social connections, build a relationship, and have sex, are the results of us being biologically enginnered over a millenia to ensure our survival as a species. This is so we can depend on each other for survival, and give birth and care to the next generation of humans.

Us feeling lonely is normal for a social species. It does not always have to end up with us seeking for a relationship. Looking for an interest group is a way to find like-minded individuals you'd enjoy the company with. If you somehow end up in love in a relationship, that's just a cherry on top of the cake.

What's most important is that you cling on the life and have a motivation to living your day to day life.
Well said.

At times, pressures, stress, failures & disappointments seem monumental & overwhelming, far beyond our ability to control, we fall into depression & foolishly presumed that such is our destiny.

Such is not, & only a blip in our journey of mortal life, which no Being promised it will be a bed of roses daily. No Human is perfect. Only by making mistakes, acknowledging such, correct them can we Humans progress.

It takes courage to live & such courage to live had been left behind to us to learn from, from our brave ancestors whom gave us our todays, family & true friends whom had faced far worse situations than the depressed would ever know, but whom fought back with stronger mentality to survive, not just for themselves, but their loved ones as well, & overcame their woes.

No Human is born out of a vacuum, nor are our hearts made of stone, but of flesh. No one is alone or needs or even meant to be lonely.

There are others that may hurt or harm us, but there will always be those whom cared & love us, & even new ones whom will share & offer a chance to share a meaningful life together...if we but open up ourselves, cautiously...or else, the gift of life would only had been sadly wasted..