View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Something Wrong With Minimi

Hi Guys

Never thought this would happen to me, but yes, seeking some help/counsel here. Never had issues getting it up, staying up or morning wood. But of late, in the past 2 months or so, realised that I've not been able to get my regular morning wood and when getting intimate with my new gf, somehow I'm up, but to cum is damn difficult.

And the inability to cum has raised some frustrations/disappointments. Am certain that I'm attracted to her and love her loads, but for some reason minimi just isn't performing.

Lifestyle changes of late incl. cutting caffeine to like maybe less than 3 coffees a week, alcohol consumption prob 2-3drinks a week. exercise when i can. Big stressors in life being that of a make-or-break career project with mad timelines and under current broader pandemic considerations.

So not sure if it's a mental thing or something really physically wrong with me. Any sharing of thoughts will be appreciated.

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year all