View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

About 6.40pm, a 'meeting' invite came in. It was from Janice to the whole department.

J(anice): Hi all, just an invitation to my place at XXXXXX road this Sunday for a department get together and celebrate the CNY as well. There will be BBQ, cooked food and facilities for all to use at my condo (bring your swimsuits or swimming trunks).

Just come and I'll settle everything with gog's help.

See ya at 6pm!

!?!?!?!? Why I'm dragged to do extra duties on weekend? At least not the kind of duty I want to perform

Honestly, am also worried to see her husband and feel jealous. What if the husband didn't like me as we always converse on WA crappily and friendly? What if her husband has a 1-1 talk with me to stay away from Janice? What IF... man this is worrying...

BUT...

Swimsuits? Will Janice be swimming? Hmmmmmmmmm *devil horns growing*

Mixed feelings but will have to brace forward.

SWOOOSH.... toy hammer came down on my head.

gog: Ouch! What did I do wrong this time????

J(anice): Nothing. Hahaha... you read my email hor? For you, 4pm reporting time. Help me collect food, drive me around on errands ok?

gog: You not my girlfriend leh...

J: I'm your "wife" leh.

She said that while air quoting the word - wife. She told me afterwards she was teasing but she didn't feel it was flirting, it was purely harmless fun on her part. I told her I felt otherwise and that I really liked the idea of it.

gog: So I'm your little white faced toy boy issit?

J: Hannor hannor!!! Hahahaha. Don't forget Saturday fetch me to bible study and join us. Sunday fetch me go prepare for gathering.

gog: This is out of my job scope.

J: But this is in your Christian brother help sister scope!!

Wah lao... I can never out-talk her. She has a reply for everything. Either she's too articulate or her brains move at speed of light to come up with retorts fast.

I minimised my eyes to a line like what she always does and then I positioned my finger along my throat and did the splicing move.

J: Won't KILL you to help right??????

I stood up, took my bag and started walking off without replying but rolling my eyes.

J: Wait for me! Send me home!

gog: Not on the way!!!!!

Two 'kids' starting running out of the office chasing each other...