View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Weeks passed, we were all busy, in between, we lunched together 2-3 times a week, the rest of the team weren't Christians and sometimes we spoke a lot about church and bible, and it was making them uneasy, so we decided to lunch together without the rest.

Honestly, there ought to be a rule against HR accessing staff's P-file for personal reasons. She went through my file to pick up my date of birth and secretly arranged a lunch celebration for me at a very expensive location.

I was thinking wah... why lunch so far away until at the end of the meal, a birthday cake came and she was so ecstatic about it.

J(anice): Surprise!!! Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to gog ... happy birthday to you!!!

gog: wah lao eh... pai seh liao la!!!

For a guy, it can be quite an awkward feeling, that a girl doing that in public and she's not even my girl.

J: Paiseh your head, faster la, make a wish, and put out the candles.

gog: Wait, how do you know it's my birthday????

She didn't answer, and later I found out how she got the info, then...

If you all were thinking I dipped my finger in the cream, smeared her face, then she would chase me with her fingers in cream, and we would tease each other, stopping, looking at each other and kiss...

It didn't happen!!!!!!