View Single Post
Old 26-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: help!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Bros,

Have been here since monday and no luck! I stay in Pudong, so monday went to BATS at Shang. Man! all guys. Zero action. Also saw quite a few ang mohs sitting alone waiting to be picked so forget it the girls if any would go for them first.

Last night (Tues), went to Judy's to at Mao Ming Nan lu after watching WC. Shit! Whole damn street is not happening at all man!

Ok, I'm desperate now! Do I have to go to Galaxy for some real action? I need help! Need to go to a place with lots of chicks! Help!
Bro dragon866,
What luck u r having man! But rest assured cuz help is here!

Of cuz Mao Min Nan Rd is a 'ghost town' without chicks at this moment as the World Cup fever is still on..........even places like Heng Shan Rd which is a long stretch of bars are facing the same fate lah!

A suggestion is that u can go 'hunting' at Lan Kwai Fong (Pub 97 or California Pub as they called it now, whatever lah) at FuXing Park will be a "confirmed rewarding" ground to be at!
When reaching there(best time to be there is 11pm onwards, on Friday & Sat nites), u will be approached instead of u going 2 hunt.......... usually the gals there hang out in 3-4 pax group. Should any 1 of them sees their 'prey' (you lah!), they will then approach u & ask u 2 buy them a drink, make sure u only buy at best a bottle of 'Corona' cuz the minute they gets their drink from u, they will try 2 disappear from u..........in the meantime while waiting for the drink 2 arrive for her, u can always let your hands 'run wild' on her.....since u have paid for it anyway!
Speaking from experiences, there are afew of them there everynite, and u can bring back for u know what lah...........price range is at RMB maximum1000 & nothing more than that! Dun pay for anything more than this remember! Thats what I paid the last time............

Hope the above FR is of use to u and enjoy..................
Cheers bro....................

From the always in Shanghai bro,