View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Hse 1820

Saw bro bullterrier updated some of the list, props to him for compilation, Wanted some mala flavour after a few weeks no bonk.

Went into hse, 200 sgd paynow and ask peter if MASA (Tag 16) available. She was sitting there and stood up. Agreed, paid and begin service.

Young lady, 25, fair skin ish, good facial features, honestly look like someone OL or maybe even those uni gals. Bust wise maybe B/C, 34 bust maybe? Skinny, slight tummy and minimal ass.

As a non-chinese speaker, She have amazed me by far. Initially tried to be cheecky and say "lets go" while at the front. Made peter and other lady laugh lolol. In the room she asked if speak english or chinese, told her english would be better, just basic chinese is understandable haha. Surprising, She held the whole session in basic english which is understandable.

Service, standard prc house, Shower catbath, light massage. While thicker in girth, she was abit shocked by it but clearly servicing it enjoyably and turned on. Best part she was shaved, She also say she prefer to shave haha. Caps on and cowgirl and ride for a while before switching to doggy and end it off. She was laid back and just said, "li hai". Took a breather and then lay down, she cleaned up a bit and lay down. Talked abit more after sex, like those movie and everything is all in basic english with no app translator. Shared abt where she learn english and life in China etc etc.

Showered and left a happy person afterwards, offered to share wechat but i told her next visit we can exchange

Overall: A surprising experience as it is hard to come by for someone who speak minimal chinese and get to communicate without a barrier or app translation, shaved below, what more to ask as if the apple fell from the tree. Lady also mentioned she felt safe and happy to be able to speak in english haha. Definitely returning to bonk her while her stint is here, as promised to her.

FR is just personal experience, take it with a pinch of salt. Happy bonking