View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: End of a fwb relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
You are not alone in this journey. Many bros have experienced similar sexual and emotional connections with non-official partners. Many in this forum would attest to that.

Sex is a physical act that generates pleasure and fulfilment to our needs. However when we find fulfilment in our partner, we start to pin for them and look to them to fulfil our other needs which is where the trouble starts. These partners are transient in nature (FWB / KTV / ML / SB etc) and often money is the primary motivating factor for them. It is a simply a phase in their life, nothing less nothing more. We however conflate and confuse sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy. Many bros do, you are not the only one.

The good news is that the forest is large and there is someone out there that would be able to take her place and I know this from personal experience. This could be an official or non-official partner. The first thing you need to do is to get out there and explore your surroundings. Try different experiences and see if there is any that is able to fulfil that void. It would take time though and that is ok.
When my one of my overseas FWB learned that I was getting married, that's where it ended. She also felt that casual sex isn't as fulfilling anymore. I never confused sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy. I want to continue fucking her. She has great ass, super tight pussy and such a pleaser in bed.

After it pretty much ended, I jokingly told her that I was so sexually satisfied with her that I don't mind paying for the experience. She somehow told me she is fine if I want to pay her that she actually did think of making more money.

I had my hopes high because of it, then she became unreachable.

To this day, 3 years later I still think of having sex with her again.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -