View Single Post
Old 16-08-2004, 07:27 PM
maoshan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Bangkok Eden Club Escapade

Not sure uf he is/isn't the owner or manager. The last time i was there, the boss was not around. He's a french dude. Anyway, here's my FR:

It was my first time there (Eden). I was in bangkok about three months back with two of my friends. One of them told me that he has been to eden and the experience was fantastic. But warned me that althought i will enjoy the sex.......but don't expect to get a looker. After deciding for like 2 hrs. I decided, WHAT THE HELL! and when for it.

Upon reaching.... blah blah.....almost as what he has described above so i will not repeat. The only difference is that the gals was not as bad as what i expected. Some pretty fair babes. And i also made a mistake by choosing both girls. Was too nervous lah. I was supposed to choose one gal, then let her choose her girlfriend.

We ended up with 2 guys and 4 gals in the room. After my friend's gals have finished him off, they decided to attack me...damn 4 versus 1. Not fair. But who'se complaining........ Blah Blah Blah SOP. It was the best sex i've had in LOS. I must comment, the gals really aim to pleased. No doubt about it.

Plus one of the chicks my friend choosed was a comedian......damn bloody funny. We had some entertainment during and after bonking.

Will try that place again the next trip to LOS..........