View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Hey bro, u deserve the points for ur selfless effort.

Quote:
My friend remarked that Bro Ah_Hia must be a regular at Clarke cause you seem to know the place in such great details.
Only 12 trips in 2 years but i still have lots more to learn and enjoy in AC.

Quote:
But if the girl clicks with you then i can assure you that you will genuinely have a heaven of a time.
Sometimes u get very active girls in the bar and once u bring them back to the sack, they get very shy and u lose all steam.
I've not come across any "Sure Win" formula that gets u the right girl for the night's fun. U hit some and u miss some. Dun lose sleep over it bro.

Quote:
Hmmm i did not realise that i could have asked the cab guy to drop me back at the airport. This time around i am gonna be wiser for that.
Not that i've done before, but this is a technique to "hung" him only. I'm sure he'll give in eventually not wanting to waste petrol and losing a customer.

Quote:
Another interesting thing i wanted to share was my experience with giving the SYT the entire BF as a tip with an additional small tip rather than BF her.

To my strange luck, i found that this worked only with 2 SYTS. The rest insisted tht i BF them. I dunno why they wanted it that way. IF i had given them the entire BF as a tip plus an additional small tip would they not have been the better for it? Well they did not want it that way?
This is known as "sneak out".
The bars dun like this cuz they lose profits and thus threaten girls with explusion from work or fine.
Some girls take the risk while others dun.
Did u know the girls have a "BF Quota" and can risk losing their jobs if they dun get enough bfs in a month ? Well some bars have this kinda rules.

Can't wait for ur next installment of reports on AC.
Keep up the good work bro.