View Single Post
Old 13-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Possible to make friends with the SYTs working in my company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I work in the operations team of a MNC. My side is mostly buibuis and aunties. But on the next level, there's a marketing & HR team and I realized there are many pretty ladies over there - from those early 20s syt to those early 30s matured OL

When I go for lunch at my office cafeteria, will get to see many of them eating & chilling out there.

Is it possible for me to befriend some of these syts? But I am a low level operations staff, and neither am I tall or handsome. I look like those average joe office worker that girls usually won't take a second look

Are there any ways I can appear more friendly or interesting to know them?
Nothing sexual here, just feeling lonely & wish to expand my social circle, know more chiobus
If making friends is all you're aiming for, its seriously not difficult. Just make sure you aren't walking up to them out of the blue to say hi - that's super obvious and it makes you look like a creep. Only yandaos can get away with this.

Find some opportunity where there's a legit reason to make small talk. E.g. need to sort out some work with them, stuck waiting for the elevator, getting caught in the rain, company event, CSR, social committee etc.

When your foot is in the door, get them BBT and snacks. Tell lame jokes. Be the guy that's kinda fun to know. Someone you yourself would want to befriend. In the best case scenario, you'll find some common topics, work from there, and you'll be buddies in no time. In the worst case scenario, you'll end up at simp level, buying stuff and running errands for them.

Anyway, why are you resigned to calling yourself a "low level average joe"? From your post record, seems like you're a frequent flier at Geylang. Why not save up the money to level yourself up? It all adds up quite significantly. You could further your studies so that you'll not be stuck in a "low level" job. You could buy a gym membership, get trendier clothes etc. so that you don't look like an "average joe". At the very least, you'll feel much better about yourself at the end of the day.

Either way, good luck my dude.