View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should i confess?

If you confess, it will be yes or no. If the answer is no, there are many girls out there and you will soon move on. If you want to say, just be very clear and direct. XXX, may we be more than friends? I will like to know you better. If your friends tease you after you get rejected, just take it as a man. Afterall, your admiration for her is real and nothing to be ashamed of.

If you never express your intention, you will live with a question mark for the rest of your life. Just live life with no regrets. YOLO.