View Single Post
Old 16-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: India, New Delhi

Went to a spa on 2nd floor of DLF Grand Mall at Gurgaon. Cost was Rs2000 for an hour massage. Cannot view, just go by luck.

Since in India asked for an Indian girl. They only have one Indian girl, other girl is Thai and Indon. Asked whether fat, was assured all girls not fat.

So went to room, stripped and hesitated to put on disposable underwear so kept mine on. A sign of whether there are extras is whether the ML ask you to keep the undies on.

My ML entered and is a southern Indian who looks like a maid. !@#$. got tummy some more. "Not fat" my arse! Anyway already paid so bo pain.

After 15 mins massage (I paid for an hour) she popped the GQ and asked for Rs5000 for B2B. I told her Rs2000. She started to bargain. As she not pretty and got tummy I also deflated. So I told not to bother.

She persisted and finally agreed to Rs2000 (~SGD40) for B2B but keep panties on. So I wanted a release as I have spending the whole day next to my colleague who is a hot Indian chick. So agreed.

Wah lao, she jackhammered my dick and did a cursory B2B. Not worth it.

I sucked her nipples and fondled her C boobs and tried to imagine she is someone else. Finally shot my load.

She wiped me a bit and wiped herself then asked me to shower. As I stepped down she asked me for payment immediately. I told her firmly I will only pay after I showered. She whined about needing to attend to the next appointment and I told her only 40 mins have passed and I paid fro an hour.

Showered, paid her and left. Will not be back unless she is the only woman left on earth and this is the only MP left in Delhi.

Will try the other two MPs along Sohna Road tomorrow. Heard one of them got Russian ML. See how it goes.