View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SG View Post
Recently went to Jakarta for work. Got introduced an outcall contact from a local colleague and wanted to post my FR.

I was initially super sceptical, because I paid 1.5M through tinder for a similar meet and fcuk session which went super mechanical and I didn’t really enjoy it so much. But this was totally mind blowing albeit the higher price she command

Name: Coco
Full time job (you can ask her what she do) but does this on the side
Damage: 4.5m Rupiah/ 3H
She knocked on the door, and was dressed in a simple black dress with heels, I was immediately attracted to that figure of hers, slim with nice curves. We didn’t head straight into action - in fact we off the light first, she wanted to take a video from my hotel (Was at the Westin) so it has a really good city view - and she was taking the video, I hugged her from behind, and we started to french- after which she helped me undress and we both took a shower together. We then got into bed and started cuddling at first, as she speaks good English we had a really lovely conversation, very easy to KC if not careful I feel. Then I sort of feel my bro having a reaction, so she started to French me again, then gave me one of the deepest bj I had this year, love the sound when her mouth engulfs my dick - I thought it was only going to be awhile but she was at it for a good 4-5 minutes, then I asked if she was ok with rimming - and to my surprise she said yes! So I was on all fours as her lovely tongue began twisting inside my ass, fucking Shiok I was controlling at that time but just cap on and fuck her after that, she was petite so I really enjoyed doggy-Ing her against the backdrop of the Jakarta city. After that we just cuddled on bed and she left about an hour later after we took a bath together.

Is it expensive compared to others in the market? I think it’s worth a try - i rather pay more for a good experience than pay shit money for low quality experiences. So interested bros can pm me and I can share contact.

Do up me if you find this useful and can’t wait for my next trip back in May!
wow, how mnay shots did you get out of her?

I had been quoted 5-6Mio by my regular OKT, she said the market is now that price, and cheapest she can offer me was that for 1hour and 1 shot. I'm like wtf. last time is 3-4Mio for 1 shot. over night was like maybe 5-6Mio. But hey, Covid did changed many things.

She quoted me 8.5Mio for a girl overnight before, but i guess I rather stick to my in-room massage girls or just go to Classique.