Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu View Post
just here to wallow in self pity....

i started chionging last september-ish.

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.
its ok bro. its what alot of old birds who hae gone through it call tuition fees.

you ok already i have seen 2 people go bankrupt. i myself also experienced it. luckily not so severe.